Category:Whether or Not
"whether or not"
Pages in category "Whether or Not"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A Krsna conscious person should not be disturbed whether his preaching work is being accepted by the people or not
- According to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s philosophy, anyone who knows the science of Krsna can become a spiritual master, without reference to whether or not he is a brahmana or sannyasi
- Actually Hiranyakasipu was already liberated, yet his affectionate son was anxious to know whether he was liberated or not
- As you are a very nice, good soul, Krishna will certainly bless you with all benedictions. It doesn't matter whether or not you remain in this part of the world or in India
- Behind the laws of nature is the living brain of God, just as there is always a lawmaker behind all the laws of the state. It does not matter whether or not we see the lawmaker behind the common laws; we must admit that there is a lawmaker
- By intelligence only can one understand whether or not he is the body. The study to determine whether one's identity is spiritual or material begins in doubt
- I shall see later on whether or not that Krishna Balarama can be installed there. You cannot paint the Deity with paint to make bluish. Don't manufacture ideas. What is standard you must follow
- I would like to know whether or not you have collected the money for that German book you took here from me. You can please send one set of Srimad-Bhagavatams to this address, to Sri Vamana dasa: Walther Eidlitz - Bavergrand 18A-III - Uppsala - Sweden
- If there is no education to teach a human being what he is and whether or not he is this body, he remains no better than an ass. An ass also thinks, "I am this body," as do other animals
- If we choose, we can immediately become great souls by surrendering to Krsna, but because we have doubts whether or not Krsna is actually the Supreme we have to take time to dissipate these doubts through study of the scriptures
- If we meditate upon this body and study whether or not we are actually the body, we will come to the conclusion that we are ksetrajna, the knower of the body but not the body
- If we study our finger and consider whether or not we are the finger, we will come to the conclusion that we are not the finger or any other part of the body, but that the finger, the arms, the legs, the head, etc. are our fingers, arms, legs, etc
- In Vrndavana, the cowherd boys and the gopis did not know whether Krsna was God or not, but they simply loved Him
- It doesn't matter to a devotee whether or not he takes birth life after life, as long as he remains a devotee
- It doesn't matter whether a man is convinced or not, but your sincere attempts to convince others will help you progress
- It doesn't matter whether there is any future prospect for opening permanent center or not, but to attempt to distribute Krishna Consciousness in that part of the country is very much encouraging
- Regarding Mr. Aggarwal's offer to print our abridged Bhagavad Gita As It Is: whether or not he is still serious for this proposal and have quotations for the production been taken? The price should not exceed Rs. 2 per book
- Regarding the entry certificate from the Home Office of GB, what is the value of such a certificate if it remains at the discretion of the local immigration officer whether or not the certificate can be expeditious in passing through immigration?
- Rukmini continued, "My dear lotus-eyed husband, You are self-satisfied. You do not care whether or not I am beautiful or qualified; You are not at all concerned about it. Therefore Your non attachment for me is not at all astonishing; it is quite natural"
- Sometimes doubts arise in the minds of neophytes about whether or not the spiritual master is liberated, and sometimes neophytes are doubtful about the bodily affairs of the spiritual master
- Sometimes people disbelieve these descriptions of hell, but whether one believes or not, everything must be carried out by the laws of nature, which no one can avoid
- The king, or government head has to see that the citizens are engaged. The state or the government must not deviate from its duty by declaring that the state is a secular one which has no interest in whether or not the people advance in varnasrama-dharma
- The Lord says that one should approach Him and go back to Him, back home, back to Godhead. But unfortunately people have no knowledge of what God is, whether one can go back home to Him or not, and whether or not it is practical
- The most learned scholars, such as the Gosvamis, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramanujacarya are the actual followers of the bhakti path. Regardless of whether or not one is educated or aristocratic, one must follow in their footsteps
- The perfectly realized soul has no conception of how the material body is moving or acting, just as an intoxicated person cannot understand whether or not he has clothing on his body, because he has achieved his real identity
- The question raised here is whether or not a person afflicted by material desires is fit to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The answer is that everyone is fit to worship Him
- The word abhavah means "not to take birth again in this material world." A devotee doesn't care whether he is going to be reborn or not. He is simply satisfied with the Lord's service in any condition. That is real mukti
- Those who are not unalloyed devotees & who depend instead on such methods of spiritual realization as karma, jnana & hatha-yogas must leave the body at a suitable time & thereby be assured whether or not they will return to the world of birth & death
- Those who are not unalloyed devotees must leave the body at a suitable time and thereby be assured whether or not they will return to the world of birth and death. BG 1972 purports
- Those who aren't unalloyed devotees & depend instead on such methods of spiritual realization as karma-yoga, jnana-yoga, hatha-yoga, etc., must leave the body at a suitable time & thereby be assured whether or not they'll return to the world. BG 1972 p
- We are searching after whether there is God or there is no God. If there is God, what is the nature? What is the form? Whether He is person or imperson?
- When a man or a woman is attracted by the opposite sex, it does not matter whether the opposite sex is beautiful or not. The lover sees everything beautiful in the face of the beloved and thus becomes attracted
- When I met with you last in Calcutta I wanted to know whether or not you could organize the sales of our books. If you are interested in this connection, I can help you up to the extent of Rs. 500 per month
- Whether a Vaisnava is properly initiated or not is not a subject for consideration
- Whether one is liberated or not liberated, one should execute the instruction of the spiritual master with great faith
- Yes, it is very good idea to build a nice Temple for Krishna, apply all energy for Krishna. How one is successful in his work is tested by whether or not Krishna is satisfied. The Impersonalists cannot enjoy this bliss of how to satisfy Krishna
- You are having some doubts whether or not the mass of people will be able to appreciate Krsna Consciousness. Yes, it is a fact that most people cannot approach Krsna Consciousness. Just like a rare gem