Category:Where Is Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Where Is God (3 P)
Pages in category "Where Is Krsna"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- At such times He would be greatly morose and would cry, "Alas, where is Vrndavana? Where is Krsna, the son of the King of the cowherd men? Where is that person who plays the flute"
- At the time of death the mother asked the son (one of my students, Karttikeya), "Where is your Krsna? He is here? And she immediately, she died. That means at the time of death she remembered Krsna, and immediately she was delivered
- If we are serious of being transferred to the place where Krsna is, then we have to train up the mind so nicely that at the time of death I can remember Krsna
- If you live like cats and dog, then where is promotion, where is Krsna, and where is Goloka? Everything is spoiled. Our only request is don't spoil your time, valuable time
- In the attitude of Radharani, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed the gopis, "My dear friends, where is that Krsna, Cupid personified, who has the effulgence of a kadamba flower, who is sweetness itself, the nectar of My eyes and mind"
- My dear friend the doorkeeper, where is Krsna, the Lord of My heart? Kindly show Him to Me quickly. With these words, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed the doorkeeper like a madman
- My dear friend, where is Krsna, who is like the moon rising from the ocean of Maharaja Nanda's dynasty? Where is Krsna, His head decorated with a peacock feather? Where is He? Where is Krsna, whose flute produces such a deep sound
- My dear friend, where is Krsna? Kindly let Me see Him. My heart breaks at not seeing His face even for a moment. Kindly show Him to Me immediately; otherwise I cannot live
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to express His mind in this way: "Where is the Lord of My life, who is playing His flute? What shall I do now? Where should I go to find the son of Maharaja Nanda"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to lament by saying, "Where is Sri Krsna, whose form is curved in three places? Where is the sweet song of His flute, and where is the bank of the Yamuna?"
- Srinivasacarya said that the Gosvamis were always absorbed in the ocean of transcendental feelings in the mood of the gopis. When they lived in Vrndavana they were searching for Krsna, crying, "Where are You, Krsna?"
- Suddenly, all of you created a great tumult and picked Me up and brought Me back here. Where now is the river Yamuna? Where is Vrndavana? Where are Krsna and the gopis? You have broken My happy dream
- That love is being shown by Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Where is Krsna? Where is Krsna?" That's Radharani's separation, love in separation. So love means without any return, without any sense gratification, without any consideration
- The gopis said, "Now Radharani must be lamenting for Him, 'My dear lover, My dearest, You (Krsna) are so fine & so powerful. Where have You gone? I am nothing but Your most obedient maidservant. I am very much aggrieved. Please come & be with Me again'
- The Gosvamis are crying, "Where is Krsna? Where is Radharani?" They're crying: ghosantav iti sarvato vraja-pure khedair maha-vihvalau. Mad. Mad after. This is the process of krsna-bhajana. Not that "I've seen just last night Krsna dancing with the gopis"
- The Gosvamis cried, "O gopis, where are You? Where are You, Srimati Radharani?" They never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- The Lord asked him, "Where is Krsna, My life and soul? Please show Me Krsna." Saying this, He caught the doorkeeper's hand