Category:We Shall Not (Disciples of SP)
"we shall not"
Pages in category "We Shall Not (Disciples of SP)"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Amongst all our duties surely we must not forget to complete our sixteen rounds. We should not be carried away simply by the Krishna duties which is also regarded as good as chanting, but in all circumstances we shall not forget this duty
- Arjuna had to fight in the battlefield, but at the same time he heard Bhagavad-gita. Our motto shall be like that. Neither we shall fight alone, without Krishna Consciousness, nor we shall give up all possible facilities in Krishna Consciousness
- As far as possible we shall not deal in business. That will not be very good for our spiritual progress. But if somebody contributes for our good cause, that is different
- Even there is a promise that "We shall not fall down again," that is also not believable. What is the use? Better go and speak philosophy in your grhastha dress, not this dress, but you have nice coat, pants, gentleman
- Every disciple should always remain busy in some work for Krishna. We shall not allow to remain vacant our mind, and if the mind is always filled up with Krishna Consciousness activities, there is no chance of Maya to sit on the mind
- I hope you shall altogether consult and do the needful. Not a single moment should be wasted - that is very important thing. We shall not act anything which has no connection directly with Krishna Consciousness business
- I shall not expect to find some perfect circumstances of occupational duty which will cause me to be automatically Krishna conscious
- If our purpose is for our personal convenience, for that purpose we shall not pray. But for the convenience of Krishna and the Spiritual Master we should always pray
- If we take this vow, that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna..." Naturally Krsna does not take any chop cutlet, so you cannot offer it. Krsna personally says, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- If you make it a vow that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna," that means it is a surrender. You surrender to Krsna, that "My dear Lord, I shall not eat anything which is not offered to You." That's vow. That vow is surrender
- In our case we may sometimes have to change houses, so we may once have to move the deity from one house to another, but we shall not move them from one city to another just for our own convenience
- KC devotees shall not be known as fools. All of you nice boys & girls have had that kind of education, & you are preaching now KC in its pure form, so there is no hindrance for learning such things. So teach them in this way
- Krishna Consciousness is the greatest of all good fruits. We must therefore have necessary endurance and enthusiasm to get the result. We shall never be disappointed when things are presented in reversed order
- Krsna advised Arjuna that "You fight," not that we shall not fight. We shall fight to the best. And this is good, they are feeling the pressure of this movement
- Of course we shall not expect students immediately to come into the temple, like that, but if at least the seed is planted and they begin chanting rounds and following the principles while continuing their studies at school, that is our great victory
- Of course we work very very hard just to get someone to come to the platform of devotee of Krsna, so we shall not be too much hasty to drive anyone out. Therefore we may forgive once, twice, but more than that we must take other steps
- Our advantage if we go to court is that we shall not have to pay anything until one year from the execution of the conveyance deed
- Since Lalita Prasad Thakura has not fulfilled his promise to give us that Birnagar land for our ISKCON center, so we shall not have any more to do with printing any books by Bhaktivinode Thakura or anyone
- So far history is concerned, we shall not teach the history as Darwin has given, but there is no harm to learn what is the history of your country, just like Washington was the first president, and after him came so-and-so, like that.
- So the Lord or the spiritual master absorbs. But we should be conscious that "We shall not commit any more sinful activities so that my spiritual master or Krsna will have to again accept them on my behalf"
- That should be the motto of our life, that "I shall not do anything for my sense satisfaction, but I shall do everything for the satisfaction of the Supreme"
- The following principles should be followed strictly in our press: All the works of the press, including binding, and everything should be done by our men. We shall not accept any outside job for maintaining of this press
- The inner member shall not indulge in unnecessary indoor or outdoor games, sporting or gambling habit
- The sannyasi should depend completely on God. That is sannyasa. Not that I shall go to a rich man and beg something and take money and utilize it. No. That is not required. Completely independent
- These men are not so important than our institution, so we shall not give them unnecessary publicity by criticizing. We shall consider it later after reading more carefully
- This traveling sankirtana party is really Lord Caitanya's movement, and when Krsna sees His men preaching in this way, He becomes very pleased. So you shall not lack for any facilities or inspiration to guide you at all times
- Uninitiated couples cannot be married by us. We shall not take the responsibility of an ordinary marriage maker. Our practice is to help devotees for advancing in Krishna Consciousness
- Unless we have got sufficient experienced devotees we shall not install Radha Krsna or Jagannatha Deities. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very kind and lenient. Simply chanting of Hare Krsna will please Him
- We are in Krsna consciousness. That does not mean we shall not use this electricity, we shall not take an apartment or we shall not sleep. Something unnatural we have to do. Why? Everyone abides by the law. We have to abide by the law
- We are not after home, money, fame, like that. But that does not mean that he shall not support her nicely, no.
- We are selling books to the extent of sixty thousand dollars daily. That is our only hope, that we shall not be financially in difficulty. People are taking our books very nicely. People are accepting our literature
- We are thinking, "I shall be happy in this way. I shall be happy in this..." Nothing. You shall never be happy - this is perfect instruction - unless you go back to home, back to Godhead
- We shall not allow to remain vacant our mind, and if the mind is always filled up with Krishna Consciousness activities, there is no chance of Maya to sit on the mind and force us to act under her spell
- We shall not allow us to fall down, but even if we fall down, there is no loss. But that does not mean I shall be slack and allow me to fall down. Yes. We must be very serious. That should be our motto
- We shall not expect that anywhere there is any Utopia. Rather, that is impersonalism. People should not expect that even in the Krishna Consciousness Society there will be Utopia
- We shall not produce something artificial by writing and playing our own songs as we like
- We shall not sell a single copy to the store. Our principle should be to sell books retail in the Kirtana, in our temple, or selling by going door to door, or, individual persons. Not a single book should be sold to the stores
- We shall not think that this is my zone, that is his zone, just like the Indian and Pakistan nation are thinking, and then there is war, no
- We should always be careful that we are serving Krishna, and we shall do nothing which may displease Him. Then our life is successful
- When you promise that "We shall not do these things," don't do it again. Then you remain in goodness. That's all. Nobody can disturb you. And if you pollute yourself silently, then this goodness will go on. So this is the warning
- You must determine if it will be easy task to raise so much money, not that we shall have to labour so much just to get money and after for maintaining, so much so that our spiritual life becomes neglected, no
- Your tongue asks you, "Go to the restaurant and eat some nice thing." But if you are a Vaisnava, if you have this vow that "I shall not allow my tongue to eat anything except prasadam," it is already controlled. That means, to control the senses