wait | waited | waiting | waits | waits
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Awaiting (6 C, 88 P)
- ► Delay (6 C, 37 P)
- ► God's Waiting (4 P)
- ► Krsna's Waiting (2 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Wait"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.
- A sinful person, a miscreant (duskrti), cannot engage in devotional service. Nor can one engage in devotional service simply on the basis of scholarly speculation. One has to wait for the mercy of the Lord in order to render pure devotional service
- According to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s instructions, one should not wait to purify himself before chanting the Hare Krsna mantra. Whatever our condition may be, we should begin chanting immediately
- Advaita Acarya was just about to go to Jagannatha Puri with the other devotees, but upon hearing this message, He waited. Sivananda Sena and Jagadananda also stayed back, awaiting the arrival of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After finishing His evening bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down and waited for Ramananda Raya to come. Then Ramananda Raya, accompanied by one servant, came to meet Him
- After thus instructing the King, the Supreme Personality of Godhead immediately disappeared. Then King Satyavrata began to wait for that time of which the Lord had instructed
- All of them have already arrived on the bank of Lake Narendra and are waiting there. I desire residential quarters and prasadam arrangements for them
- All the demigods are simply waiting for an opportunity to serve the devotee. Thus there is no need for a devotee of Krsna to endeavor for material opulence or liberation
- Almost all the sages go to the Himalayas for their personal benefit, but Prahlada Maharaja said that he did not want liberation alone. He decided to wait until he was able to deliver all the fallen souls of the world
- Although King Puranjana was engaged in thinking of his wife and children, death did not wait for him. Death does not wait for any man; it will immediately carry out its duty
- Although seen by the police, a criminal is sometimes not immediately punished; the police wait for the proper time to apprehend him
- Although the ignorant man is not to be disturbed in his activities, still, a slightly developed Krsna conscious person may directly be engaged in the service of the Lord without waiting for other Vedic formulas. BG 1972 purports
- Another gopi said, "With leaves and flowers decorating His (Krsnas) body, He looks like some hero. When He plays on His flute and calls the cows with Balarama, the river Yamuna stops flowing and waits for the air to carry dust from His lotus feet"
- Anything valuable takes a little time to come into existence. Therefore there is no harm in waiting for the best thing. But everything is well that ends well: That should be the principle
- As far as Dhruva Maharaja was concerned, he saw the Supreme Lord personally after only six months of practice in devotional service. He expected, therefore, that as soon as he met the SL, the Lord would take him to His abode immediately, without waiting
- As far as liberation is concerned, I (Srila Bilvamangala Thakura) think that liberation stands at my door with folded hands, waiting to serve me
- As far as liberation is concerned, she stands before the devotee with folded hands waiting to render service. Religion, economic development and sense gratification are all automatically attained without separate endeavor
- As far as Maharaja Prthu was concerned, he had already practiced this process (the kundalini-cakra), and since he did not want to wait for the time when his death would occur naturally, he took advantage of the sat-cakra penetration process
- As the Founder-Acarya and final authority on all ISKCON matters please be informed that until you receive authorization from me you may kindly wait in these matters of loans until further notice from me
- Bali Maharaja was prepared to give everything to Lord Visnu, and Sukracarya, being a professional priest, might have been anxiously waiting, doubting whether there had been any such instance in history in which one had given everything in charity
- Because they (yogis) are not directly devotees of the Lord, they cannot get liberation directly. They have to wait until Brahma is liberated, and only then, along with Brahma, are they also liberated
- Chanting the holy name does not depend on initiation, pious activities or the purascarya regulative principles generally observed before initiation. The holy name does not wait for any of these activities. It is self-sufficient
- Citraketu wanted to do this (offer prayers to God), but he was unable because of loving ecstasy. Therefore he had to wait for a considerable time before be could offer prayers
- Considering Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to be an extraordinary person, Lord Nityananda Prabhu did not wait for the paramahamsa stage. He reasoned that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is automatically on the paramahamsa stage
- Each queen did all these things herself and did not wait for the maidservants. In other words, Krsna and His different queens displayed on this earth an ideal household life
- Even if a devotee comes from a family of dog-eaters, if he surrenders to the Personality of Godhead he immediately becomes a qualified brahmana and is immediately fit to perform yajna, whereas a person born in a family of brahmanas has to wait
- Even though it is not possible to repay you (Diti), I (Kasyapa) shall satisfy your sex desire immediately for the sake of begetting children. But you must wait for only a few seconds so that others may not reproach me
- Father and son generally sit together, so mother Yasoda requested Krsna and Balarama to return, and she advised the other boys to go home so that their parents would not have to wait for them
- From Africa, if anyone goes anywhere, they require yellow fever injection. So if you haven't got yellow fever injection, then even in the airport, there is arrangement, you have to wait in the quarantine area for six days
- Generally, a girl wants a child. But if she wants a child immediately after marriage, that is not possible. She must wait. She must serve her husband nicely
- Gopinatha Acarya has already come, bringing sufficient remnants of food to distribute to all the sannyasis, and sannyasis like Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati are waiting for You
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "I shall accept you without fail, but you will have to wait until I have finished chanting my regular rounds on my beads. Until that time, please sit and listen to the chanting of the holy name"
- Haridasa Thakura said, "I am the most sinful and lowest among men. Later I shall eat one palmful of prasadam while waiting outside"
- Hariscandra was certainly very much attached to his son. Because of this affection, he asked the demigod Varuna to wait. Thus Varuna waited and waited for the time to come
- He (Banasura) always waited for the day when the suitable fighter would come to cut down his strength. He was such a foolish demon
- He (Bhismadeva) was just waiting for the suitable moment to quit his material body, and the golden opportunity arrived when he was instructing his noble grandsons, the Pandavas
- He (Bhismadeva) was simply waiting for the opportune moment because he was sure and certain that the sons of Pandu would come out victorious in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, as His Lordship Sri Krsna was their protector
- He (Dhruva) left this world at an early age, as a young boy, although he had attained the throne of his father and had several children of his own. Because he was due to quit this world, death was waiting for him
- He (Kamsa) would not wait for the eighth son, but from the very beginning would deliver to the hands of Kamsa all the sons to which Devaki would give birth. This was the most liberal proposition offered by Vasudeva to Kamsa
- He (King Pracinabarhi) did not wait for their return but simply left messages to the effect that his sons were to protect the mass of citizens
- He's (Karandhara dasa Adhikari) not very old. And he wants to take sannyasa also. He's a grhastha, he has got a child. And: "Just wait. We shall arrange for your... You are already sannyasi." He lives apart from his wife. So he's very nice boy
- His motto should be: "Why shall I wait for next year? Let me pass in this year." Similarly, we should be very serious: "Why we shall wait for the next life? Let us finish this life and go back to Godhead, Krsna, and dance there"
- However until today there has been no arrival of the Hindi BTG, so I am still waiting for it
- However, when the month of Kartika came, they both told the Lord, "Now it is very cold. It is better that You wait to see the Dola-yatra festival and then go. That will be very nice"
- I have decided not to give Jayananda das the sannyasa order of life at this time, let him wait
- I have informed Upendra das, who is in Vrndavana, that his ticket is waiting for him in Delhi. So it is good that you have arranged it. And I think that he will be a good asset for your activities there in Fiji
- I have noted by your letter that already you are progressing nicely by associating with devotees and chanting 22 rounds daily so there is no more any need to wait
- I have received the karatalas, but it is completely hopeless. The man has cheated us cent per cent, but there is no way to rectify it and we shall wait for future to get the right thing
- I must have now the Permanent visa otherwise I cannot go to Montreal and work will suffer very much if I do not go to Montreal by the next month. Kindly let me know what you have done in this connection and I shall wait your letter with interest
- I shall choose some guru. I shall say, "Now you become acarya. You become authorized." I am waiting for that. You become all acarya. I retire completely. But the training must be complete
- I shall return here after finishing the yajna for Indra. Kindly wait for me until then." Maharaja Nimi remained silent, and Vasistha began to perform the sacrifice for Lord Indra
- I understand that there is new hope now for getting a nice temple there, so I will await the results with interest
- I will wait until I become old man, then I will become spiritually advanced. No, it is better if one starts immediately
- If a devotee chants the holy name even once inoffensively, this protects him eternally. He need only wait for the results of the chanting to mature in due course of time
- If by chance one gets a sad-guru, it doesn’t matter whether one is in the temple or the forest. If the sad-guru, the bona fide spiritual master, agrees, one can be initiated immediately, without waiting for a suitable time or place
- If I have to gain something supernatural which will give me the ultimate benefit of my life, then why shall I wait for old age?
- If there is actually a brahmacarini asrama organized by San Francisco devotees, it will be very nice to keep there Jadurani as the leader of the brahmacarinis. I am very glad that two other devotees are waiting for me
- If you are feeling inconvenience being the only woman devotee in Mombasa you may move. I have invited you to attend the Mayapur festival, but if you cannot wait then you can move at once to the Nairobi temple, or you may come to India and stay at Mayapur
- If you want to see God just face to face, not fiction, then you must follow the rules and regulation, you must chant, you must purify yourself. You must wait. The time will come. When you are purified, you'll see God
- In my opinion, because you wanted permission of your parents, you should wait at least for such time when your parents will permit you. But if you are strongly desirous, then you can disregard your father's desire and make advancement in KC
- In this regard (SB 3.33.6), Srila Jiva Gosvami has stated that to become a brahmana one has to wait for purification and undergo the sacred thread ceremony, but a chanter of the holy name does not have to wait for the sacred thread ceremony
- It is my duty because you have accepted me as your spiritual master. So I am repeating my spiritual master's order that "Don't wait for another life"
- It is nice to hear that your ministers visa is being processed. In the meantime you can just wait. You will be the right person to be in charge of the temple. Krishna is giving you time for being perfectly trained up
- It is significant that when Maharaja Pracinabarhi was convinced of the goal of life through the instructions of Narada, he did not wait even a moment to see his sons return, but left immediately
- It was naturally expected that when Bhattacarya fainted and fell to the ground Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would have taken care of him and waited for him to regain consciousness, but He did not do so. Rather, Sri Caitanya immediately started on His tour
- Kakudmi waited, and at the end of the musical performances he offered his obeisances to Lord Brahma and thus submitted his long-standing desire
- Kamsa finally decided not to kill Devaki right away but to wait for the inevitable future. But his mind became absorbed in animosity against the Personality of Godhead
- Kamsa said, "That is my request to you. Now, my plan is to kill these two boys. As soon as They come in the gate, there will be a giant elephant named Kuvalayapida waiting, and possibly he will be able to kill Them"
- Kamsa was very anxiously waiting because of the prophecy that the eighth child of Devaki would kill him. This time, naturally, he was awake and waiting, and when the watchmen approached him, he immediately took action to kill the child
- Kamsa was waiting to hear the news of the child's birth, and the gatekeepers immediately approached him and informed him that the child was born
- Karttikeya addressed King Mucukunda, "Time and tide wait for no man. Now even if you return to your home, you will find no one living there"
- Kasyapa has already told his wife Diti to wait for a while, and now he warns her that failure to consider the particular time will result in punishment from the ghosts and evil spirits who move during this time, along with their master, Lord Rudra.
- Kasyapa wanted to impress this fact (Siva places ghosts in the wombs of women, who engage in sex regardless of time) upon Diti so that she might wait for a while
- Kindly therefore do the needful immediately as I want both the passport and certificate very urgently, and I am simply waiting for them
- Krsna continued, "One can take advantage of a place of pilgrimage only after going there, and worshiping a particular demigod involves waiting a long time for the fulfillment of one's desire"
- Krsna is so kind that in order to drive away such doubts, He had the effulgence, the individual life of the python, wait for some time in its individuality, in the presence of all the demigods
- Laksmi, the dust of whose feet is worn on the head by others, waits upon You, as appointed, for she is anxious to secure a place in the abode of the king of bees who hovers on the fresh wreath of tulasi leaves offered at Your feet by some blessed devotee
- Let me begin the printing immediately as we have waited so much time. I am now fit to return back but I shall be glad to return with permanent Visa. I am going to Calcutta to visit Lord Caitanya's birthplace
- Live very cautiously and preach very cautiously and seriously, then in this one life you will become successful, go back to home, back to Godhead. One life. You haven't got to wait for another life
- Lord Brahma was waiting for the austerities performed by Hiranyakasipu to mature so that he could go there and offer benedictions according to Hiranyakasipu's desire
- Maharaja Nimi, being a self-realized soul, considered that this life is flickering. Therefore, instead of waiting long for Vasistha, he began performing the sacrifice with other priests
- Material advancement in religion, economic development, sense gratification and liberation simply wait to serve a devotee at the first opportunity. A devotee is already in a transcendental position; he does not need further qualifications to be liberated
- Mother Yasoda addressed Balarama thus: "Please come back and take Your lunch at home. Your father Nandaraja is waiting for You. He has to eat, so You must come back so that he can eat"
- Mukti-devi is just waiting at the door of the devotee to offer liberation, or more than that, at any time. To be a devotee is therefore an exalted position
- Muktih svayam mukulitanjali sevate ’sman: for a devotee, mukti is not very important because mukti is always standing on his doorstep waiting to serve him in some way
- Narada, like Vidura, did not disclose the imminent annihilation of the Yadu dynasty, but indirectly gave a hint to the King and his brothers to wait till the incident happened and the Lord departed
- Naturally, I want to see that all of my centres are going nicely, so is it not possible to mitigate the differences of opinion and work smoothly, conjointly. So best thing is that we wait for the Mayapur meeting and decide there combinedly what to do
- Next he (Jarasandha) turned toward Balarama and addressed Him, "You, Balarama! If You like You can fight along with Him, and if You have patience, then You can wait to be killed by my arrows. Thus You can be promoted to heaven"
- Nitai may correct whatever mistakes are there, but the corrected material must be sent to me for final approval. So reprinting the volumes will have to wait until the mistakes are corrected and approved by me
- No sane man or woman can tolerate the nondevotees' giving trouble to devotees. Diti, therefore, was reluctant to give birth to her babies; she waited for one hundred years so that at least she could save the demigods from the disturbance for that period
- No you should not install Gaura nitai deities if you do not have the required Brahmins. Better wait
- O best of the Kuru dynasty, after he drank some water, King Ambarisa, meditating upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead within his heart, waited for the return of the great mystic Durvasa Muni
- Of these two most popular methods the path of devotional service is recommended as the best because one on the path of devotional service does not have to wait for the attainment of the fruitive results of pious activities or for the results of knowledge
- Only pure devotees, they are, they are simply satisfied to carry out the orders of Krsna. Therefore, they have no demands. And anyone who is wanting something predominance, materially or spiritually, they are not pure devotee. They are impure
- People say like that. "We shall wait. When I get millions of dollars in my bank balance, then I shall take to Krsna consciousness. Now let me earn money." You see? This is not bhakti or attachment
- Please do not ask me to take some material benefits from You, but as a father, not waiting for the son's demand, does everything for the benefit of the son, please bestow upon me whatever You think best for me
- Pracinabarhisat was waiting for the arrival of his sons, but following the instructions of Narada, as soon as his intelligence was properly developed, he simply left instructions for his sons. Thus without waiting for their arrival, he left home
- Prakasananda Sarasvati appreciated that Caitanya Mahaprabhu had already directly become Narayana and did not need to wait until His next life
- Presently they have discovered the atomic bomb, which is simply waiting to be used for wholesale destruction. If people want to be saved from the killing business life after life, they must take to Krsna consciousness and cease sinful activity
- Puffed up mundane scholars have to wait for the causeless mercy of the devotee of the Lord. One should therefore cultivate Krsna consciousness with faith and knowledge, and in this way attain perfection. BG 1972 purports
- Regarding Rukmini, I think that if she is desiring to marry Upendra then that idea is very nice and approved by me. If she will rather wait for awhile that is all right but in either case Upendra should be informed of her plans
- Regarding Uddhava, I am very glad that he is going to marry Lilasukha. She is a very nice girl. I approve. They can wait and finish school as her mother desires. But they can become betrothed, engaged, now
- Regarding your desire to return to Africa, I think that it would be best if the matter be decided at the next Mayapur meeting. Therefore kindly wait until then
- Rudra was advised not to destroy while the period of creation and maintenance was going on, but to situate himself in penance and wait for the time of dissolution, when his services would be called for
- Since Dhruva Maharaja was living at that time at Badarikasrama, there were other great sages there. He did not become puffed up because the airplane sent by Lord Visnu was waiting for him
- Sinful reactions may be just waiting to take effect (phalonmukha), reactions may be still further dormant (kuta), or the reactions may be in a seedlike state - bija
- So far your request for initiations for Patrick and Jane, that is approved by me. So far the infant is concerned, let him wait until he is older
- So I am repeating my spiritual master's order, "Don't wait for another life." That is a very risky, another life. Maybe I am given the chance of taking my birth in a good brahmana family or a rich family, but there is chance of again being spoiled
- Some years ago, when I was visiting your house, your father requested me to teach you Bhagavad-gita. I immediately agreed to this proposal, but later on your father changed his mind and he wanted to wait until your education would be finished
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakur has said, "And as far as liberation is concerned, I think liberation stands at my door with folded hands waiting to serve me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to thus receive their permission. He waited until the rainy season passed, and when the day of Vijaya-dasami arrived, He departed for Vrndavana
- Srila Bilvamangala Thakura stated that for persons who engage in the devotional service of the Lord, all material benedictions wait like maidservants
- Surcharged with passion and ignorance and not knowing what was good or bad for them, the asuras, for whom impending death was waiting, began the persecution of the saintly persons - SB 10.4.45
- Syamasundara Prabhu is still unable to pay because the things are not sold yet. Let us wait & see
- The antiseptic potency of devotional service to the Lord is so great that it can neutralize the material infection even in the present life of a devotee. A devotee does not need to wait for his next birth for complete liberation
- The demigods were advised, however, not to be greedy for the gems or beautiful women, but to wait patiently for the nectar. The real purpose was to get the nectar
- The devotees informed Caitanya that Mukunda Datta was waiting outside, but He replied - for though he explains devotional service among devotees, he then goes to Mayavadis to hear from them the Yoga-vasistha-ramayana, which is full of Mayavada philosophy
- The devotees informed Lord Caitanya that Mukunda Datta was waiting outside, but the Lord replied - For this (Mukunda Datta explains devotional service among devotees, he then goes to Mayavadis to hear from them) I am greatly displeased with him
- The fact is that if one engages in the devotional service of the Lord in full Krsna consciousness, he does not have to attempt separately to practice detachment or to wait for an awakening of transcendental knowledge
- The great sage told the King, "O great King, now you will have a son who will be the cause of both jubilation and lamentation." The sage then left, without waiting for Citraketu's response
- The important visitor is waiting for one hour. So this is enjoyment. The Prime Minister is not the horse, but he is enjoying taking his grandchild on the back and he was playing like a horse and the grandchild was, 'Hut Hut Hut Hut'
- The Lord said to the demons - since you are not like them (demigods) you can wait a little longer. You are all heroes and are so pleased with Me. It is better for you to wait until after the demigods drink
- The one teacher was waiting and the other teacher was teaching me how to play on mrdanga. So my mother would be angry that "What is this nonsense? You (my father) are teaching mrdanga? What he will do with this mrdanga?"
- The party went into a village and waited beneath a tree because no one but Sivananda Sena could arrange for their residential quarters
- The unfortunate baby birds, bereft of their mother, are waiting in the nest for her to feed them. They are still very small and have not yet grown their wings. How shall I be able to maintain them?
- The whole idea is that everyone should be given the chance of being liberated in this very life. No more waiting for again for further, another life
- The word apurva is very significant. The resultant actions of karma are called apurva. When we act piously or impiously, immediate results do not ensue. We therefore wait for the results, which are called apurva
- There are many instances in which the parents of a female child have given someone a verbal promise that their daughter will be married to his son. Both parties agree to wait until the boy and girl are grown up, and then the marriage takes place
- Therefore, waiting until the situation of your enemies is reversed, you should all leave this heavenly planet and go elsewhere, where you will not be seen
- They (low family born) have to await their next birth in a family of brahmanas so that they can perform the Vedic rituals. But actually that is not the case. Such a man does not need to wait for the next birth to become purified. He is at once purified
- They're being punished every moment, every step, "No, God is not there." All right. Wait a few years more, God will show either you are dead or He's dead
- This artificial life is not actual life. We are perceiving. Suppose there have been no rain for one or two years. There is a time when for hundreds of years there will be no rain. You have to wait for that time. That time is coming at the end of Kali-yuga
- This is a very easy task (begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire) for a husband under normal conditions. In spite of Kasyapa's being very eager, he requested her (Diti) to wait for a few seconds so that others might not reproach him
- This is the only yoga system, bhakti-yoga system, that one can practice for quick result and self-realization and liberation even in this life. He hasn't got to wait for another life. It is so nice, Krsna consciousness
- This verse (SB 6.5.19) explains the words ksaura-pavyam svayam bhrami, which especially refer to the orbit of eternal time. It is said that time and tide wait for no man
- Those who are surrendered souls, they will wait for the instruction of guru and do accordingly
- Thus there was a sort of competition between Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Jagannatha in seeing who would lead, but Caitanya Mahaprabhu was so strong that He made Lord Jagannatha wait in His car
- Time and tide wait for no man. So the time indicated by the sunrise and the sunset will be uselessly wasted if such time is not properly utilized for realizing identification of spiritual values
- Time is figuratively described here (in SB 4.27.12) as Candavega. Since time and tide wait for no man, time is herein called Candavega, which means "very swiftly passing away
- Vidura said: He (Yudhisthira) is waiting with his younger brothers, among whom is the revengeful Bhima, breathing heavily like a snake. Surely you (Dhrtarastra) are afraid of him
- Vrtrasura was eager to be killed by the thunderbolt manufactured according to Lord Visnu's instructions because he was sure that he would thus return home, back to Godhead. He was simply waiting for the opportunity of the thunderbolt's being released
- Wait for accumulation of your sinful activities, and there will be war, and the America will drop the atom bomb, and Russia will be finished. Both will be finished. Go on now enjoying. It takes time. Just like even if you infect some disease
- We have to wait for that revelation. Not by force. Force will not act. Krsna is not our order-supplier, servant: "Krsna, please come here. I'll see You." No, no. That will not do. You must be submissive, first of all surrender
- We shall all wait here until the foremost devotee of the Lord, Maharaja Pariksit, returns to the supreme planet, which is completely free from all mundane contamination and all kinds of lamentation
- We shall eagerly wait for the happy days of Bhagavata-dharma, or prema-dharma, inaugurated by the Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- We should know it well that Krishna is no poor man, and He can give us any amount at any time. Simply He is waiting to see that we will use it (money) according to His desire
- When Brahmaji and other demigods want to consult Lord Visnu, the plenary portion of Lord Krsna, they have to wait on the shore of the ocean of milk where Lord Visnu is lying on White Land Setadvipa
- When Jagannatha starts His car festival, He gives assurance to the goddess of fortune that He will return the next day. When He does not return, the goddess of fortune, after waiting two or three days, begins to feel that her husband has neglected her
- When Krsna inquired from His servant which Brahma was at the door to visit, Lord Brahma was surprised. He replied that of course Lord Brahma, the father of the four Kumaras, was waiting at the door
- When Maharaja Ambarisa, in his dilemma, consulted the brahmanas about whether he should break the fast or wait for Durvasa Muni, apparently they could not give a definite answer about what to do
- When one comes to this age (the period of youth from age sixteen to thirty) he thinks that life will go on and that he will simply continue enjoying his senses, but, "Time and tide wait for no man"
- When the demigods finished offering their prayers, they anxiously waited for their enemy Vrtrasura to be killed
- When the Lord lay down on the bed, Advaita Acarya waited to massage His legs, but the Lord was very hesitant and spoke as follows to Advaita Acarya
- When the son of King Prthu was informed by Atri of King Indra's trick, he immediately became very angry and followed Indra to kill him, calling, "Wait! Wait!"
- While Candrasekhara was waiting outside the city, he suddenly saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrive, and he fell down at the Lord's feet. Being very happy, he took the Lord to his home
- While crossing the sea one has to take care of himself and utilize the instructions formerly received. Draupadi had five husbands, and no one asked Draupadi to come; Draupadi had to take care of herself without waiting for her great husbands
- Who can guarantee that he is not nearing death? Everyone is nearing death at every moment. Why should you wait for old age? That is manda-mater, bad intelligence
- Why should you wait for another birth or in another planet? Finish. Now, if you are actually serious about Krsna consciousness, then finish now
- With the prescribed forms of hearing and chanting, there is at once mitigation of the superfluous and unwanted miseries of material existence. Such mitigation of material affection does not wait for development of transcendental knowledge
- Without waiting another second (when Kurus saw their city was falling into Ganges) they brought forward their daughter Laksmana. They also brought Samba, who had forcibly tried to take her away, keeping him in the forefront with Laksmana at his back
- You are getting some profit by your karma, fruitive karma, but you are creating another life, another life. To enjoy the fruitive result of this karma you'll have to wait for next life
- You beggar, since you don't understand your position, why should you unnecessarily talk so much? Don't all of you wait at our house, depending on us for your livelihood like crows?
- You can keep a note of my activities and can wait for writing book at suitable time
- You cannot see God by your endeavor because your senses are all nonsense. You have to purify your senses and you have to wait for the time when God will be pleased to reveal Himself before you
- You wait there for me and be engaged as you are doing, chanting, reading, etc. Nobody is your enemy, rest assured. All of your godbrothers are as good as you are. So you remain peacefully in Calcutta and you shall remain with me when I come there