Pages in category "Visiting Krsna"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After returning from the spiritual kingdom, which he was able to visit personally with Krsna, Arjuna was very much astonished
- After this incident (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Vasudeva asked his family priest, Garga Muni, to visit the place of Nanda Maharaja in order to astrologically calculate the future life of Krsna
- All who were there personally visited Lord Balarama and Krsna, and being properly welcomed by Them, they began to glorify the members of the Yadu dynasty, especially Krsna and Balarama
- Being inquisitive as to how Krsna was managing His household affairs with so many wives, Narada, desiring to see these pastimes, set out to visit Krsna's different homes
- Brahma visiting Krsna as four-headed Brahma. He was little proud that, "I am the original, first creature of this universe. I have got four heads, four hands." The material nature, the influence of material nature, is like that
- If you find time you can visit our Krishna Balarama Temple in Vrindaban at Raman Reti which has now become the best attraction in Vrindaban
- In the Hari-bhakti-sudhodaya, there is a statement about the benefit of visiting the temples of Lord Krsna
- In this greatly beautiful city of Dvaraka, Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, had many residential quarters. The great kings and princes of the world used to visit these palaces just to worship Him
- It was of course very difficult to reach the palaces of the kings of the Yadu dynasty, but brahmanas were allowed to visit. When the brahmana friend of Lord Krsna went there, he, along with other brahmanas, had to pass through three military encampments
- Krsna called all the Brahmas, who immediately came to visit Him. The catur-mukha Brahma, the four-headed Brahma of this universe, thought himself a very insignificant creature in the presence of so many Brahmas with so many heads
- Krsna's expansion is not material, like the expansion of the television or the yogi. When Narada visited the different palaces of Krsna, he saw that Krsna, in His different expansions, was variously engaged in each and every palace of the queens
- Oh, it is our good luck that we have come again today under Your (Krsna) protection by Your presence, for Your Lordship rarely visits even the denizens of heaven
- Once the great sage Narada went to visit Krsna and His wives. "Krsna has married sixteen thousand wives," he thought. - Let me see how He is dealing with them
- Once there was a hunter in the forest of Prayaga who was fortunate enough to meet Narada Muni when the great sage was returning from Vaikuntha after visiting Lord Narayana. Narada came to Prayaga to bathe in the confluence of the Ganges and Yamuna
- One should learn to bow down immediately upon seeing the Deity or the spiritual master. 6) As soon as one visits a temple of Lord Krsna, one must stand up
- The doorman informed Krsna and then asked Brahma inside. Brahma offered his obeisances unto the lotus feet of Krsna, and after receiving him with all honor, Krsna inquired about the purpose of his visit
- The Lord is never impersonal, but He is the Supreme Absolute Personality of Godhead, possible to be visited by devotional service face to face, which is impossible to be done even by the denizens of higher planets
- They (the inhabitants of Dvaraka) knew that Krsna, being the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was sometimes visited by the demigods, so while Satrajit was visiting the city of Dvaraka all the inhabitants except Krsna took him to be the sun-god himself
- When Cupid came on one occasion to visit Lord Krsna, some devotee addressed him thus: "My dear Cupid, because you have been so fortunate as to have placed your eyesight on the lotus feet of Krsna"
- When Krsna was living at Dvaraka, demigods like Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, Indra the King of heaven and many others used to come to visit Him
- When Narada Muni visited Krsna at different palaces at Dvaraka, he was astonished at this (seeing Krsna in different forms), and yet Narada is never astonished to see expansions of a yogi's body, since he knows the trick himself
- When the visitors saw Lord Krsna with His thousands of queens, they were fully satisfied at the sight of such beauty and transcendental opulence