This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vidagdha-madhava Verses Appearing in CC (34 P)
Pages in category "Vidagdha-madhava"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- In ecstatic loving service to Krsna in anger, Krsna is always the object. In Vidagdha-madhava, Second Canto, 53rd verse, Lalitagopi expressed her anger, which was caused by Krsna, when she addressed Srimati Radharani thus
- In his book Vidagdha-madhava, Sri Rupa Gosvami thus describes the vibration of Krsna's flute
- In the Bhakti-ratnakara by Narahari Cakravarti there is a list of the books Sri Rupa Gosvami compiled. Of all his books, sixteen are very popular among Vaisnavas
- In the Vidagdha-madhava, Jatila, the mother-in-law of Radharani, began to criticize Krsna
- In the Vidagdha-madhava, Kutila, a sister-in-law of Radharani, began to criticize Krsna in this way
- In Vidagdha-madhava, a devotee addresses Lord Krsna as follows
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also compiled two important dramas named Vidagdha-madhava and Lalita-madhava, from which one can understand all the mellows derived from the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- Srila Rupa Gosvami could compose verses according to the desires of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and by His direction he wrote two books named Lalita-madhava and Vidagdha-madhava
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has given many other books, such as Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, Vidagdha-madhava and Lalita-madhava, but Upadesamrta constitutes the first instructions for neophyte devotees
- The books compiled by Sri Rupa Gosvami include the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, Vidagdha-madhava, Ujjvala-nilamani and Lalita-madhava
- The First Chapter describes how Rupa Gosvami met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for the second time and how the Lord heard his two dramas (Vidagdha-madhava and Lalita-madhava)
- The two plays are called Vidagdha-madhava and Lalita-madhava. Both of them wonderfully describe ecstatic emotional love of God
- The Vidagdha-madhava is a drama of Lord Krsna’s pastimes in Vrndavana
- There is a statement in the Vidagdha-madhava wherein Srimati Radharani, in an angry mood, addressed Her mother, Paurnamasi, after she had accused Radharani of going to Krsna
- This verse (Vidagdha-madhava 2.15) is spoken by Mukhara, a friend of Lord Krsna's grandmother, in a conversation with Paurnamasi, the grandmother of Madhumangala
- Vidagdha-madhava of Srila Rupa Gosvami: "My dear Krsna, the touch of Your mother is so pleasing and cooling that it surpasses the cooling capacity of the pulp of sandalwood and of bright moonshine mixed with the pulp of usira root"
- Vidagdha-madhava state that, "When Krsna was playing on His flute, Baladeva very anxiously declared, 'Just see how, after hearing the transcendental sound of Krsna's flute, Indra the King of heaven is crying in his heavenly kingdom
- Vidagdha-madhava states that, "From his (Indra) teardrops falling on the ground, Vrndavana appears to have become a celestial residence for the demigods