"very busy"|"very much busy"
Pages in category "Very Busy"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A conditioned soul considers property for which he is in debt to be his own, and he is very busy acquiring such property. But a devotee considers such property not real property but simply an entanglement in the material world
- Although I am very busy, still it is my duty to answer all inquiries from my disciples, so you never hesitate to write me letters
- At present, I am very busy and have very little time; still your ideas are very nice. However, unless we meet together, it will be difficult to give you help. Perhaps you can come to see me, as I will be in Vrindavan, at our Krsna-Balarama Mandir
- Because we are always very busy in the discharge of our worldly duties, generally we do not wish to understand any philosophy except our mundane philosophy of the stomach and allied subjects
- Being advanced by thinking of Krsna constantly, they (the wives of the brahmanas) were performing the greatest form of mystic meditation. All the wives then became very busily engaged in filling up different pots with nice food
- I am traveling all over the world; I see people are very busy for searching out food and shelter. But according to Vedic scripture, it is said that food and shelter is already there, given by God
- I have become very big Vaisnava. Let me sleep under the name of chanting Hare Krsna. That is not Vaisnava. Vaisnava must be very busy, always awaiting the order of Krsna
- If a rascal is busy, that means he's simply spoiling the energy. Just like monkey. Monkey is very busy. Of course, according to Mr. Darwin, they are coming from monkey
- If you work so hard, you must know what benefit you are deriving out of it. But the ass does not know. Similarly, the karmis, they are very busy, very busy accumulating wealth. But he does not know what for he is doing so, why he is so laboring hard
- King Puranjana not only begot 1,100 sons but also 110 daughters. At the present moment no one can produce such huge quantities of children. Instead, mankind is very busy checking the increase of population by contraceptive methods
- Krsna consciousness means, as Krsna instructs, you must be very, very busy, twenty-four hours. That is Krsna consciousness. Not to become a lazy fellow, eat and sleep. No
- Maharaja Prataparudra, the greatly powerful king of Orissa, was always very busy with heavy state responsibilities, yet he made it a point to sweep the temple of Lord Jagannatha at Puri once a year during the festival of the Lord
- Material world means darkness wherein you cannot understand what is God, what you are. That is material world. They are very busy in this material world, but they do not know where they are going
- Monkey's business is simply waste of time. He's very busy. You'll find always busy. So the busy fool is dangerous. There are four classes of men: lazy intelligent, busy intelligent, lazy fool and busy fool. So first-class man is lazy intelligent
- Now people are very busy trying to find petroleum in the midst of the ocean. They are very anxious to make provisions for the future petroleum supply, but they do not make any attempts to ameliorate the conditions of birth, old age, disease and death
- Nowadays they are busy but they are fools. Like monkey, he is very busy. You see? And they prefer to be generation of monkey, busy fool. That's all. Fools, when he is busy, he is simply creating havoc. That's all
- That is the civilization. Nothing has to be stopped; everything can go on. For bodily comforts we are very much busy; that's nice. But if you increase the bodily comforts, there is no limit. That should not be the purpose of life
- The doorkeeper said, My dear Indra, please desist from reading your prayers. This is creating a disturbance. Please wait silently. My dear Varuna, please go away. & my dear demigods, do not waste your time uselessly. Krsna is very busy; He cannot see You
- The doorkeeper, who had to manage the entrance of all these demigods, one very busy day said, "My dear Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, please sit down on this bench and wait"
- Therefore (because modern civilization is busy hunting women, drinking liquor, killing animals and enjoying sex) they (Vaisnavas) are very busy spreading this Krsna consciousness movement
- They (modern scientists) are very busy trying to prove this in laboratories throughout the world, although no one in history has been able to produce the substance of life from material combinations. Such activities are called vikarma
- They (Nitya-baddhas) are bewildered by the illusory energy as products of matter, and thus they are very busy in making plans in the material world for becoming happy
- They have been described here as pramattah, madmen. He does not know what is the real problem, but he is very busy with the superficial problems
- They have discovered this horseless carriage - very busy. 'Hons, hons', this way this way, this way. But actually, they are not intelligent. Busy fool. Therefore they are creating problems after problems
- To attain freedom from material life, one must take to Krsna consciousness. Otherwise, if one very busily engages in the so-called advancement of science, what benefit will he derive?