"vedic concept"|"vedic conception"|"vedic conceptions"
Pages in category "Vedic Conception"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- According to the Vedic concept, there are two kinds of mixed family heritage, called anuloma and pratiloma
- According to the Vedic conception of family life, the husband gives half his body to his wife, and the wife gives half of her body to her husband. In other words, a husband without a wife or a wife without a husband is incomplete
- According to the Vedic conception, there must be men in society who are factually brahmanas, capable of expounding the real truth. If everyone becomes a sudra, the Absolute Truth cannot be understood
- According to Vedic conception woman is never offered leadership. But experience has shown that woman's leadership has not been successful
- According to Vedic conception, the animals, they are also members of your family
- According to Vedic conception, the material nature, mother, is worshiped
- According to Vedic conception, the material nature, mother, is worshiped. There are seven kinds of mother, not one mother. Adau-mata, real mother, from whom I have taken birth, adau-mata. Guroh patni, the wife of spiritual master
- According to Vedic conception, these four things are sinful activities, four pillars. Just like four pillars, the legs of this table, similarly, illicit sex, meat-eating, intoxication and gambling are the four legs of sinful life
- According to Vedic religion, Vedic conception, every planet contains living entities. That is also very natural to conclude because within this material world, everything is made of five elements, gross: earth, water, fire, air, and sky
- The conception of Vedic civilization was that people used to be satisfied on agricultural produce and for three months working during rainy season. So they get some agriculture produce and they used to eat the whole year
- The society should be human society, not the cats' and dogs' society. That is Vedic conception. So in the Vedic conception of life the sex life is there, but you become indebted. You must repay the debts
- The Vedic concept of the commander is that he must be in front in the fight, not that he sit back behind the lines
- The Vedic conception is that the human society should be divided into four divisions, namely the brahmin, ksatriya, vaisya and sudra, natural division
- The Vedic conception of civilization is the perfect for human society
- The Vedic sociological conception is that a sannyasi should not be restricted; he is allowed to go anywhere and everywhere he wants, and he is not refused any gift he might demand from a householder
- The woman, the cow, the brahmana, the children - they are meant for absolute protection. That is the Vedic conception
- They are fighting like cats & dogs, because cats & dogs have been produced, & they have not been trained up: no brahmacari system, no grhastha system, no vanaprastha system. Therefore, the Vedic conception of civilization is the perfect for human society
- We cannot conceive equal rights of purusa and prakrti. That is not Vedic conception. Vedic conception is purusa, the superior, Supreme, and prakrti means subordinate
- When the father is going to give birth to the child, he has to undergo a ritualistic ceremony, which is called garbhadhana-samskara, seed-giving ceremony. That is the Vedic function. But in the Kali-yuga all these samskaras are not followed strictly
- Why particularly cow is protected? Because milk is very essential food for the human society, therefore cow protection is the duty of the human society. That is the conception of Vedic literature