vasitva | vasita
- vaśitva, vaśitā
Pages in category "Vasitva-siddhi"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Saubhari Rsi was a great yogi. Yogic perfection makes available eight material opulences - anima, laghima, mahima, prapti, prakamya, isitva, vasitva and kamavasayita
- Siddhi means perfection of life. Generally they take it asta-siddhi of yoga practice - anima, laghima, mahima, prapti, siddhi, isitva, vasitva, prakamya. So these are called siddhis, yoga-siddhi
- Sometimes it is found that a yogi who may have attained a little perfection in this vasita mystic power comes out among the people and speaks all sorts of nonsense, controls their minds, exploits them, takes their money and then goes away
- The eightfold material perfections - such as anima, laghima, prapti, isita, vasita, prakamya, and so on - are concomitant in the attainment of perfection in mysticism, and are but indirect by-products of that process
- The yoga-siddhis - anima, laghima, mahima, prapti, prakamya, isitva, vasitva and kamavasayita - are temporary. The ultimate siddhi is to achieve the favor of Lord Visnu
- They (the inhabitants of the topmost planetary systems) do not have to 2) to act freely even to create something wonderful or to annihilate anything at will -isitva-siddhi-, to control all material elements -vasitva-siddhi