valid | validated | validates | validity | validly
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Valid"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A poor man suffers for want of money, but if he wants to become rich, he has to struggle in so many ways. Actually that is not a valid counteracting process but a snare of the illusory energy
- According to the prayers of the personified Vedas, however, none of them (Mayavadis' opinion) is valid because their process of knowledge is created within the temporary material world
- Although they (Mayavadis) all have later compromised and stated that all opinions lead to the same goal and that every opinion is therefore valid
- Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge
- As for the validity of Sri Krsna as the SPG, there are hundreds and thousands of evidences from revealed scriptures, & there are hundreds and thousands of evidences from personal experiences of devotees in various places like Vrndavana, Navadvipa and Puri
- As I am planning to go to the United States shortly, and as over one year has passed since I was last there, I am requesting your good office to extend the validity of my Registration Card for another year
- Atheistic men generally say, yata mata tata patha. According to this view, there are hundreds and thousands of different opinions in human society, and each opinion is a valid religious principle
- Mistaking the rope for a snake does not mean that the rope or the snake is false, and therefore this example, used by the Mayavadis to illustrate the falsity of the material world, is not valid
- Modern medical science does not accept this physiological analysis as valid, but the ancient Ayur-vedic process of treatment is based upon these items
- Since Brahma and the other creators are nothing but small portions of a portion of You, their partial power to create does not make them God (isvara). Their consciousness of themselves as separate Lords is therefore merely false prestige. It is not valid
- Some propagandists say that regardless of what one does he will ultimately reach the supreme abode of the Personality of Godhead, but this is not valid
- The Buddhists argue that the world is false, but this is not valid. The world is temporary, but it is not false. As long as we have the body, we must suffer the pleasures and pains of the body, even though we are not the body
- The conclusion of the Mimamsaka philosophers that pious activities will lead one to the Absolute Truth is not valid
- The idea is that any man may be given the chance to become a brahmana, but if he improperly uses the position of a brahmana without actual realization, then his elevation to the brahminical position is not valid
- The personified Vedas continued, "The view of the personalists is that the material world, although very temporary, is nevertheless not false but factual. Such transcendentalists have different arguments to establish the validity of their philosophies"
- The risks involved in such love of Godhead (parakiya-rasa) make this emotion superior to the relationship in which such risk is not involved. The validity of such risk, however, is possible only in the transcendental realm
- There is no validity in a material conception of the Lord produced by the mental speculator. Thus He remains always a mystery for the mundane scholar, even if he is vastly learned in the Vedic literatures
- We accept sound as evidence in our daily lives. Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge
- What is the benefit of taking the trouble to engage in the service of the Lord? This is not a valid objection
- While returning to Delhi from Dvaraka, Arjuna must have visited the city of Mathura, and therefore the inquiry about the King of Mathura is valid