Pages in category "Unchaste"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A woman there who is extremely unchaste adorns herself with various attractive dresses, and the man who lives there is her husband
- An intelligent man should not keep such an unchaste wife, for if he does he will lose his good fortune both in this life and the next
- An unchaste woman is very easily carried away by paramours, and it sometimes happens that her husband is violently killed by her paramours. If the yogi gives his mind a chance and does not restrain it...
- An uncontrolled mind and an unchaste wife are the same. An unchaste wife can kill her husband at any time, and an uncontrolled mind, followed by lust, anger, greed, madness, envy and illusion, can certainly kill the yogi
- If the brahmanas do not worship the king but instead go to the demigods, they are as polluted as unchaste women
- Illicit sex is not possible with a chaste or aristocratic woman, but only with unchaste sudras. The more society allows prostitution and illicit sex, the more impetus it gives to cheaters, thieves, plunderers, drunkards and gamblers
- Immediately deliver your child! Immediately deliver it! Be assured that after the child is delivered, I shall not burn you to ashes. I know that although you are unchaste, you wanted a son. Therefore I shall not punish you
- In spite of my inability, whatever I (Maitreya) have been able to hear (from the spiritual master) and whatever I could assimilate I am now describing in glorification of the Lord by pure speech, for otherwise my power of speaking would remain unchaste
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that when the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara
- Maitreya's statement is that in order to avoid unchaste conscious activities, he was trying to describe the unlimited glories of the Lord, although he did not have the ability to describe them perfectly
- My dear Uddhava, that man is certainly most miserable who takes care of a cow that gives no milk, an unchaste wife, a body totally dependent on others, useless children or wealth not utilized for the right purpose
- O unchaste girl, what is this that you have desired to do? You have cheated the most respectable husband, who is honored by everyone, for I see that because he was old, diseased and therefore unattractive, you have left his company
- One must attempt to engage one's bodily, mental and verbal activities in the transcendental glorification of the Lord, otherwise such activities will remain unchaste and impure
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "My dear friend Gandharvika (Radharani), You were the most chaste girl in our village, but now You have divided Yourself and are partially chaste and partially unchaste
- One should not become unchaste by stopping the activities of pure consciousness
- The child then became very angry and demanded that his mother immediately tell the truth. "You unchaste woman," he said, "what is the use of your unnecessary shame? Why do you not admit your fault? Immediately tell me about your faulty behavior"
- The purpose is that our mind is like that, pumscali, unchaste wife. Not that everyone is unchaste. We have got many example, the character of woman
- Thus Brhaspati assured her that he would not punish her, for although she was unchaste and had become pregnant illicitly, she wanted a son
- When King Saryati suddenly saw that his daughter had accepted someone else, even though the man was young and handsome, he immediately chastised her as asati, unchaste, because he assumed that she had accepted another man in the presence of her husband
- When the women become unchaste for want of proper protection, there are unwanted children called varna-sankara