Category:Ultimate Destination Is Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ultimate Destination Is God (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Ultimate Destination Is Krsna"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- That supreme abode is called unmanifested and infallible, and it is the supreme destination. When one goes there, he never comes back. That is My supreme abode. BG 8.21 - 1972
- The all-spiritual body cannot be wounded, and a devotee cannot become the enemy of the Lord (Krsna). Had it been so, Bhismadeva would not have desired to have the very same Lord as the ultimate destination of his life
- The body of a human being is extremely valuable because in this body one can understand the instructions of Krsna and attain the ultimate destination of the living entity
- When Krsna from within yourself will give you right direction, then you'll come to the ultimate destination
- Whether one follows the path of fruitive activities or the path of philosophical speculation, the ultimate destination is Krsna; all bona fide methods of self-realization are meant for understanding Krsna