"20 to 30 years"|"20 years"|"20, 22 years"|"20-25 years"|"twenty to thirty years"|"twenty year"|"twenty years"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Twenty Years"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- After the student studies the Vedas under the master for a period from five to twenty years, he may become a man of perfect character. BG 1972 purports
- At a certain stage, say between 20-25 years, one may accept a wife, live with her to the maximum age of 50 years, and then there should be no more sex relationship - stringently
- At the time of the Battle of Kuruksetra, He (Krsna) had many grandchildren at home; or, in other words, He had sufficiently aged by material calculations. Still He looked just like a young man twenty or twenty-five years old. BG 1972 purports
- Bhismadeva was grown-up boy, twenty, twenty-two years. But nature, his father wanted to marry again. Bhismadeva is the son of mother Ganges. Bhismadeva's father married the predominating deity mother Ganges, of the Ganges water
- Brahmacari should go to the house of the teacher or spiritual master at the age of five years old, and he should remain there for twenty years to understand the value of life
- Even if one has one hundred years, the calculation is that fifty years are wasted in sleeping, twenty years in childhood and boyhood, and twenty years in invalidity
- Everyone's life must be so arranged that the last stage of life, say at least the last fifteen to twenty years prior to death, can be absolutely devoted to the devotional service of the Lord to attain the highest perfection of life
- Face to face. Yes. Where there is tiger, a ksatriya, would meet him with a sword. That's all. "Come on. You attack and be killed." Even twenty years before, the king of Jaipur, every year he should go in the forest and kill one tiger personally
- For twenty consecutive years this meeting took place, and the situation became so intense that the Lord and the devotees could not be happy without meeting one another
- From the beginning to twenty years of age, everything is spoiled; and even if you live for a hundred years, another twenty in the last stage of life is also spoiled. So forty years of your life are spoiled in that way
- He would have lived for, say, sixty years, and you drop atom bomb - in ten years or twenty years, finished. You cannot increase the duration of life. Therefore the so-called scientific advancement, Duskrtinah: no benefit for the human society
- His forefather, his grandfather, lived for, say, hundred years. His father lived for eighty years. And he's going to live for sixty years. In this way, the duration of life will be reduced up to twenty years. That is already foretold
- I have been living alone for the last twenty years, but I have no difficulties. Before taking sannyasa I was living in Delhi. So I had no difficulties, although I was living alone
- If a man lives for twenty to thirty years, then he'll be considered as grand old man. That day will come
- If we do not disturb a pond, the mud will settle to the bottom. This yoga process is the means to quiet the mind and allow all these thoughts (memories of events that happened ten, twenty, thirty or forty years ago) to settle
- In our government, central government, there is a planning commission. Perhaps every one of you know it, planning commission. From. . . for the last twenty years they are making simply plans, and no plan has become successful
- In the middle age there is a very strong sex appetite, so another twenty years can be lost (out of hundred years of a person of Kali-yuga). Twenty years, twenty years, and twenty years-sixty years gone. This is the analysis of life by Prahlada Maharaja
- In the tender age of childhood, when everyone is bewildered, one passes ten years. Similarly, in boyhood, engaged in sporting and playing, one passes another ten years. In this way, twenty years are wasted
- It is a common sense affair that if somebody takes the trouble of doing so many things for the last ten or twenty years and go there and touch the moon planet, come back, it is successful. So it may be complacence for him, but I don't think it is success
- It is said that at the end of this millennium, that if somebody lives from twenty to thirty years, he will be considered as very old man
- People are planning for peace in the world, but they do not know how to formulate that peace formula. You know. The United Nations are trying for the last twenty years or more than that for peace, but there is no peace actually in the world
- People, being harassed in famine and taxation, they'll give up their hearth & home, will go to the forest and hills. Gradually, time will come when the ages will be reduced so much that a person twenty-thirty years old will be considered as grand old man
- The average person is illusioned in childhood, playing frivolous games. Up to twenty years, easily, you can go on like that. Then when you become old, for another twenty years you cannot do anything
- The first basic principle of religious life, according to Vedic principle, the students are expected to go to the spiritual master's place and learn how to live without any sex life. For twenty-five years or at least for twenty years
- The point is that supposing this twenty to thirty-six years is nice age... For women. But before twenty years, she is sacked, and her health is broken. What she'll produce, children?
- They are given in the schools, colleges, contraceptive tablets. And they are prohibiting, "Don't get child before twenty years." What is this nonsense? This is the difficulty. All rascals, they have taken leadership
- They have been trying for the last twenty years to go there (moon) and stay, but they are simply seeing, - Not this, not that. There are no living entities, and there is no possibility of our living here
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu's first wife died, His mother requested Him to marry for a second time. He was twenty years old and was going to take sannyasa at the age of twenty-four, yet by the request of His mother, He married
- When you become Krsnized, then you'll get more comfort than at the present moment. That's a fact. I am living alone for the last twenty years, but I have no difficulty
- Without Krsna consciousness, one wastes twenty years in childhood and boyhood and another twenty years in old age, when one cannot perform any material activities and is full of anxiety about what is to be done by his sons and grandsons