Pages in category "Twenty-eight"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although the fighting between Krsna and Jambavan went on for twenty-eight days, the inhabitants of Dvaraka waited outside the tunnel for twelve days, and after that they decided that something undesirable must have happened
- Although the Lord appears on schedule, namely at the end of Dvapara-yuga of the twenty-eighth millennium of the eighth Manu, in one day of Brahma, still He has no obligation to adhere to rules and regulations. BG 1972 purports
- Each (Krsna and Jambavan) expected victory over the other, but the fighting continued for twenty-eight days, both in daytime and at night, without stopping
- Each expected victory over the other, but the fighting continued for twenty-eight days, both in daytime and at night, without stopping
- Each Manu lives 4,320,000 years multiplied by 71. The present Manu has already lived for 4,320,000 years multiplied by 28. All these long life-spans are ultimately ended by the laws of material nature
- Some authorities say that there is a total of twenty-one hellish planets, and some say twenty-eight. My dear King (Pariksit), I (Sukadeva Gosvami) shall outline all of them according to their names, forms and symptoms
- Sukadeva Gosvami describes the following twenty-eight hells: Vaitarani, Puyoda, Pranarodha, Visasana, Lalabhaksa, Sarameyadana, Avici, Ayahpana. Ksarakardama, Raksogana-bhojana, Sulaprota, Dandasuka. Avata-nirodhana, Paryavartana and Sucimukha
- The cycle of Satya is characterized by virtue, wisdom and religion, there being practically no ignorance and vice, and the yuga lasts 1,728,000 years. BG 1972 purports
- The eighth creation is that of the lower species of life, and they are of different varieties, numbering twenty-eight. They are all extensively foolish and ignorant. They know their desirables by smell, but are unable to remember anything within the heart
- The oldest student I have got at the present moment, he is twenty-eight years. No, Kirtanananda is about thirty years old. That's all. So, of course, I do not get any older people. That is nice, hopeful
- The twenty-eight verses of the Veda-stuti are to be considered the essence of all Vedic knowledge
- There are twenty-eight important stars, headed by Abhijit
- Twenty eight hellish planets