"twelve months" | "12 months" | "twelve such months"
Pages in category "Twelve Months"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- In this way the Lord performed sankirtana every day, and at the end of sankirtana there was a mango-eating festival every day for twelve months
- In this way, fruits grew on the tree every day throughout the twelve months of the year, and the Vaisnavas used to eat them, to the Lord's great satisfaction
- The astronomical calculation is that every 3 years, 1 month is added, so the year in which 1 month is added, that is always calculated as consisting of 13 months. Otherwise, generally it is 12 months in a year
- The chariot of the sun-god has only one wheel, which is known as Samvatsara. The twelve months are calculated to be its twelve spokes, the six seasons are the sections of its rim, and the three catur-masya periods are its three-sectioned hub
- The sages said, "After killing Balvala, You (Balarama) may continue touring all the sacred places of pilgrimage for twelve months, and in that way You will be completely freed from all contamination. That is our prescription"
- The tilaka mark on the forehead is called Kesava, and on the stomach, chest and arms the other names are also given. These are the same names as those given the months
- Thirty (celestial) days equal one month, and twelve (celestial) months equal one year. In this way, for one million years according to the calculations of the higher planetary system the Pracetas were allowed to enjoy all kinds of material facilities
- Two paksas comprise one month, and twelve months comprise one calendar year, or one full orbit of the sun. A human being is expected to live up to one hundred years