Truths of the Srimad-Bhagavatam
Pages in category "Truths of the Srimad-Bhagavatam"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Completely rejecting all religions which are materially motivated, the Bhagavata Purana propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are pure in heart
- Completely rejecting all religious activities which are materially motivated, this Bhagavata Purana propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are fully pure in heart
- In the beginning of SB there is an explanation of the Brahma-gayatri mantra. 'The Absolute Truth (satyam param)' indicates the relationship, and 'we meditate (dhimahi) on Him' indicates the execution of devotional service and the ultimate goal of life
- It is said in the Srimad Bhagavatam, that substance called truth, tattva, those who are jnanis they think it is formless, and the yogis understand it as Paramatma, and the devotees understand the truth to be Bhagavan
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has personally preached the transcendental truths and mellows of Srimad-Bhagavatam. Srimad-Bhagavatam and the Supreme Personality of Godhead are identical, for Srimad-Bhagavatam is the sound incarnation of Sri Krsna
- Srimad-Bhagavatam gives information about the Absolute Truth in His personal feature. It is higher than impersonalist literatures and higher than the jnana-kanda division of the Vedas
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is above all of these (karma-kanda, jnana-kanda and upasana-kanda) because it aims only at the Supreme Truth, the substance or root of all categories
- The evidence of the truth of these talks is found in Srimad-Bhagavatam. There, in the section of the Tenth Canto known as the Bhramara-gita, "The Song to the Bumblebee," Srimati Radharani speaks insanely in ecstatic love for Krsna
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam is superior to all of these (the karma-kanda, jnana-kanda and upasana-kanda divisions of the Vedas) because it aims at the Supreme Truth which is the substance or the root of all categories
- The truth indicated in this verse (text 30) is the essence of Srimad-Bhagavatam. This conclusion, through synonyms, applies everywhere