To the World
"to the world"|"to this world"
Pages in category "To the World"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- I am glad to note that you have got the highest estimation for Gita. I am just trying to present the conclusion of Gita to the world as it is and without any imperfect compromise with speculative interpretations
- I have prepared a nice book, Krishna, and I want to print it in a deluxe edition. If some of your friends finance this publication, it will be a unique presentation to the world
- I want to give this culture to the world, and my idea is that America is advanced country. If they accept it, then it will be possible to broadcast the idea throughout the whole world. That is my idea
- I wanted that such a magnificent gift from the side of India, it shall remain uncontributed to the world, let me try
- If Mr. George Harrison cooperates with us, certainly we shall be able to deliver something sublime to the world by joint endeavor
- If you are able to arrange everything so that I can simply sit in my room and be seen by the world and speak to the world, then I shall never leave Los Angeles
- If you can consolidate all these western youngsters in search after some spiritual enlightenment, this will be a great service to your country, to your community, and to the world at large in the transcendental loving service of Krishna
- In order to save themselves and bring peace to the world, both parties (the communists and the capitalists) must follow the instructions of Sri Isopanisad
- Inquiry means sravanam. Inquiry means to get the answer; that is hearing. And then assimilate. Then kirtanam, then distribute the knowledge to the world
- Please assist me in the management so that I can be free to finish the Srimad-Bhagavatam which will be our lasting contribution to the world
- Preach this truth to the world, that "You are all rascals. Why you are thinking independently?" Huh? "Why I am rascal?" "Because you are thinking independently. That is the proof that you are a rascal"
- That is the highest perfectional aim of human life (elevation to the spiritual world). Without this aim, any amount of material advancement in so-called comforts can only bring the defeat of the human form of life
- The "communal form of Krsna Consciousness" which you mention is not approved by me. It is all concoction. My Guru Maharaja condemned this practice. We must stay together and vigorously preach the Krsna Consciousness philosophy to the world
- The demigods are all attached to the Personality of Godhead, and for their pleasure the demon, who was a source of trouble to the world, was killed
- The God of the monists, or Mayavadis, cannot eat, see, or hear. Such a concocted, formless God can never bring peace to the world. How can a God who has no sensory organs see the miseries of the people or hear their heartfelt prayers?
- The illusory potency, maya, constantly terrorizes and shackles the people in the present Age of Quarrel, Kali-yuga. Due to forgetting their real identity as spirit souls, they bring disaster to the world
- The Lord (Krsna) promises, kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranasyati: O Arjuna, you may declare to the world that the devotees of the Lord are never vanquished - BG 9.31
- The Lord (Krsna), whose lotus feet are worshiped by demigods like Brahma and Siva, wanted to worship the feet of Vasudeva. Such instruction by the Lord to the world is quite appropriate. Even if one is the Supreme Lord, one must serve his parents
- The Lord has confirmed this statement (that God is always ready to give protection to His servitors) in the Bhagavad-gita by assuring Arjuna - You may declare to the world, My devotee shall never be vanquished
- The only purpose of the preachers of the sankirtana movement must be to go on preaching without restriction. That is the way in which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu introduced this sankirtana movement to the world
- The practical effect of our spreading the Krsna consciousness movement all over the world is that now the most degraded debauchees are becoming the most elevated saints. This is only one Indian's humble service to the world
- The transcendental form of Krsna is shown to the world by Lord Krsna's internal, spiritual energy, which is a transformation of pure goodness
- There are many jnanis or sannyasis who, after taking sannyasa and giving up the world as false, return to the world to engage in politics or philanthropy or to open schools and hospitals. This means that they could not attain the real Brahman
- This institution, ISKCON will give to the world so many valuable jewels. There is no comparison
- We are trying our humble way to give this knowledge to the world. That is Krsna consciousness movement. And our request to everyone is that "You try to understand the philosophy and cooperate"
- We are trying to present an ideal Society to the world, so although we are very rigidly following these principles, still, we are very liberal to everyone. For this reason we are being appreciated everywhere
- We must stay together and vigorously preach the Krsna Consciousness philosophy to the world. That is the real spirit of Lord Caitanya's Movement
- We put this philosophy (Krsna consciousness) to your judgement, and you judge it scrutinizingly with your all intellects, and you'll find it sublime. And if you find it sublime, then why not put it to the world?
- We should try to go to Krsnaloka. This is spiritual science; we must try to understand it, and, after understanding it ourselves, we should preach this message to the whole world
- With this mission, I have come to your country with the hope that if the American people take it very seriously, then it will be the greatest contribution to the world