This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Notebook (2 P)
Pages in category "To Note"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Also it is good to note that you are writing these children's books to comply with the academic standards of the public schools. In this way you should seriously work to compile these books along with the help of Krishna Bhamini
- Among the Bhojas, Vrsnis, Andhakas, Pandavas and many other kings intimately related with Krsna, the intimate relationship between Krsna and the inhabitants of Vrndavana is especially to be noted
- At Mithila, in Bihar, he (Sarvabhauma) became a student of a great professor named Paksadhara Misra, who did not allow any student to note down his explanations of logic. Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was so talented that he learned the explanations by heart
- I am also glad to note that a meeting of all the presidents was held just recently in order to unify the temples. That is the process. Unless we work cooperatively, how this movement will go on?
- I am also glad to note that you are distributing the books in increasing numbers. We want that our book distribution should be increased more and more in the coming year
- I am also happy to note that Hayagriva is working on The Books. Please keep him carefully, his work is very important for our Movement
- I am encouraged to note that you are working very nicely in KC, despite being there in a foreign land with so many obstacles. This kind of service is especially appreciated by Krishna, that some devotees should take risk for His preaching work
- I am glad to note that the 24 hour kirtana was going on. It is by your chanting that I am now saved from the dangerous condition. It was very serious
- I am glad to note that you have got the highest estimation for Gita. I am just trying to present the conclusion of Gita to the world as it is and without any imperfect compromise with speculative interpretations
- I am glad to note your determination to be freed from the material entanglement by chanting Hare Krishna mantra. This is the recommended process for this age of disagreement for achieving Krishna consciousness
- I am not very much pleased to note that you are leaving our ISKCON Society forever... So you can come here and live with me immediately
- I am pleased to note that the Boston temple is going on nicely and you are working very steadily at your painting work
- I am pleased to note that you & your nice sister, Indira Dasi, are making and tending to Lord Jagannatha deities. You should place these deities on sale in Gargamuni's store for selling. In this way, you will make some money for doing your painting work
- I am pleased to note that you are asking very intelligent questions. That is natural position for the neophyte devotee who is sincerely seeking to understand what is the Absolute Truth
- I am pleased to note that you are painting nicely, so go on improving your abilities because we will require so many paintings for our temples
- I am pleased to note that your store, the Spiritual Sky, is doing successfully. Krishna has given you nice talent for doing business, and I am glad to see that you are using it well
- I am pleased to note your attitude regarding business. Our policy is nirbandhe krishna sambandha: We shall accept all kinds of civil activities, including business, trade, industry, only in connection with Krishna
- I am so glad to note how ISKCON Houston is making steady progress for becoming a grand success. And Sankirtana is being well received, especially at the schools and university
- I am so glad to note how nicely you are distributing KRSNA book. Thank you very much. We have got now 10,000 KRSNA book, Vol. one, third edition, already printed in Japan and sent to L.A.
- I am so glad to note how things are steadily improving there in Columbus center, with new devotees coming, and that you are about to acquire a new temple in the busiest quarter of town
- I am so glad to note that both you, husband and wife, are qualified to teach and are anxious to do so in one of our community situations
- I am so glad to note that you are strictly following the regulative principles of devotional life and regularly chanting 16 rounds of beads daily. Continue faithfully, because such chanting of Hare Krishna Mantra is our very strength in spiritual life
- I am so glad to note that you remember the auspicious day sometimes in 1944 when I started my "Back to Godhead" magazine. I think in the first issue you wrote some article
- I am so glad to note your realization about the K.C. Movement. Actually it is unique and there is no comparison with it of any other Movement. It was Caitanya Mahaprabhu's prediction that by accepting this Movement, everywhere people will be very happy
- I am so happy to note your steady enthusiasm to work harder in Krsna's service
- I am so pleased to note that Sadanandini is now staying in Detroit, living at the temple, and arrangements are being made for her wedding to Candanacarya. It is very good news. She is a very nice girl, so take care of her
- I am so pleased to note that you are always ready to serve my cause and you are proper prepared to follow my instructions in the service of Lord Krishna
- I am very glad to note how nicely you are working, along with your wife Jyotirmayi and also Guy Prabhu. Continue in this way and Krishna will be pleased upon you and bless you with the intelligence to increase your service more and more
- I am very glad to note of how you are increasing the "Back To Godhead" distribution there in such a remote place. Our "Back To Godhead" is the backbone of our movement so we should always be thinking how to increase it increase it increase it
- I am very glad to note that you are now realizing that without executing the regular routine work of spiritual life nobody can grow spiritual strength and without spiritual strength nobody can preach the Krsna Consciousness Movement
- I am very glad to note that you are seeing that the devotees are maintaining the devotional practices. This is the secret to success. Therefore I am stressing it
- I am very glad to note that you are so much sincere and enthusiastic devotee of Krishna. That is wanted. If I do not do anything else, at least let me produce one such sincere devotee that's all
- I am very glad to note your eagerness for expanding your service. This attitude is very nice and it is required of the devotee at every stage. So do it very enthusiastically with great faith and patience strictly following the regulative principles
- I am very glad to note your humble attitude, so keep this nice state of serving mood and your success is guaranteed in Krsna Consciousness
- I am very much encouraged to note how you have increased the book distribution and are becoming No. 1 distributer in the world. We have published Caitanya Caritamrta so you can order this nice new book from New York
- I am very much pleased to note that you are making steady growth in all aspects of devotional service, especially in the department of selling so many books monthly
- I am very much pleased to note the list of engagements you have submitted, and I can see you have been working very hard to secure so many opportunities for spreading K.C.
- I am very much pleased to note your sincere attitude towards our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and this sincerity will lead you to the highest spiritual consciousness if you continue in this way
- I am very much pleased to note your sincere attitude towards our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and this sincerity will lead you to the highest spiritual consciousness if you continue in this way. That is the special Grace of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
- I am very pleased also to note your appreciation for our Bhagavad-gita As It Is, and I want that all of my students will understand this book very nicely. This will be a great asset to our preaching activities
- I am very pleased to note that there are some nice boys and girls who are joining you at kirtana. Try to show them the importance of our movement, and the best way of doing this is by Sankirtana
- I have noted by your letter that already you are progressing nicely by associating with devotees and chanting 22 rounds daily so there is no more any need to wait
- I have noted with pleasure that you are increasing your book distribution and that you have "struck at the very heart of the city of Melbourne"
- I note that you have returned from another successful preaching mission in distant parts of Africa. I am always so much pleased to hear such good news how the traveling preachers are spreading this KC movement to every nook and corner of the world
- I was very pleased to note that you are willing to go to China as we have just printed a Chinese Bhagavad-gita. I am most eager to see this distributed throughout Southeast Asia to as many Chinese speaking people as possible
- I wish that it will be noted down in history that this Krishna Consciousness Movement is responsible for saving the world. Practically, our Movement is the only hope for saving the world from complete disaster
- In the beginning of that book (Krsna Karnamrta) he (Bilvamangala Thakura) has offered his obeisances to his different gurus, and it is to be noted that he has adored them all equally
- It is also encouraging to note that one educated boy is wanting to translate some of our literature into Tamil language, so encourage him
- It is to be noted herein (SB 6.9.40) that Lord Visnu, in His various incarnations, is always the protector of His devotees
- It is to be noted that because Vasudeva and Devaki would be separated from Krsna when He was carried to Gokula, the residence of Nanda Maharaja, the Lord personally instructed them that they should always think of Him as their son and as the SPG
- It is very important to note in this connection how wealthy the inhabitants of Vrndavana were simply by raising cows. All the cowherd men belonged to the vaisya community, and their business was to protect the cows and cultivate crops
- It should be noted that unless one worships Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu it is useless to become a devotee of Krsna, and unless one worships Krsna it is also useless to become a devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The intimate relationship between Krsna and the inhabitants of Vrndavana is especially to be noted. That relationship is described in this verse (SB 9.24.65) by the words nityotsavam na tatrpur drsibhih pibantyah
- Their nice appreciation of our movement is a great pleasure for me to note. Keep them very nicely, and as you consider that one or all of them are ready for initiation and are desiring like that, then they can send their beads to me to be chanted upon