Category:Three Times A Day
"three times a day"|"three times daily"|"daily three times"
Pages in category "Three Times A Day"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- King Bharata appeared very beautiful. He had a wealth of curly hair on his head, which was wet from bathing three times daily. He dressed in a deerskin. He worshiped Lord Narayana, whose body was composed of golden effulgence & who resided within the sun
- Krsna said, "You know very well that even I Myself offer My obeisances to the brahmanas with great respect three times daily. You should therefore follow My instruction & example. I shall not forgive anyone who does not follow them & I shall punish him"
- She began to bathe three times daily, and thus her curling black hair gradually became gray. Due to austerity, her body gradually became thin, and she wore old garments
- So far the singing of the prayers to the Spiritual Master is concerned, there is no limitation on how many times it is sung. But it should be done three times daily, and morning it is required
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Spiritually, even if you still go in the interior of village, poor man, living in a cottage, he is taking bath three times and doing his professional work, a cultivator, having little food, and chanting Hare Krsna. They are happy actually
- Such circumambulation should be performed outside the temple structure at least three times daily.) 8) One should not spread his legs before the Deity
- The Lord used to bathe three times a day in the warm water of the waterfalls. He also used to heat Himself morning and evening with a fire made with the limitless wood
- The Vedic rites and rituals are imperative for neophytes: comprehending all kinds of prayer three times a day, taking a bath early in the morning, offering respects to the forefathers, etc
- These principles (bathe at least three times daily) are strictly followed even by some grhasthas, especially brahmanas, who are elevated in spiritual consciousness
- Those who are initiated by a bona fide spiritual master and who chant the Gayatri mantra three times a day know this astadasaksara (eighteen-syllable) mantra (klim krsnaya govindaya gopi-jana-vallabhaya svaha)