Three Times A Day
"three times a day"|"three times daily"|"daily three times"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bathe Three Times Daily (15 P)
Pages in category "Three Times A Day"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A Vaisnava who is supposed to be advanced in spiritual understanding - be he a householder or a sannyasi - must bathe three times a day: morning, noon and evening
- Actually householders and vanaprasthas should bathe two times a day (pratar-madhyahnayoh snanam vanaprastha-grhasthayoh). A sannyasi should bathe three times daily, and a brahmacari may take only one bath a day
- At least three times a day I should offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master
- I (Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura) should meditate and pray for his mercy three times a day, and offer my respectful obeisances unto him, my spiritual master. BG 1972 purports
- In this way (by chanting sixteen rounds daily, following the four regulative principles and chanting gayatri mantra three times a day) one can keep his brahminical culture and spiritual strength intact
- It is the practice of the yogi, brahmacari, vanaprastha and sannyasi to bathe at least three times daily - early in the morning, during noontime and in the evening
- King Bharata appeared very beautiful. He had a wealth of curly hair on his head, which was wet from bathing three times daily. He dressed in a deerskin. He worshiped Lord Narayana, whose body was composed of golden effulgence & who resided within the sun
- Krsna said, "You know very well that even I Myself offer My obeisances to the brahmanas with great respect three times daily. You should therefore follow My instruction & example. I shall not forgive anyone who does not follow them & I shall punish him"
- One who chants this mantra to worship that SP three times a day, will surely be freed from all sinful reactions. If one simply offers his obeisances to this form or remembers this form three times a day, all his recent sinful activities will be destroyed
- One who is able to meditate upon this arrangement (of the planetary systems of the universe) as the virat-rupa, or visva-rupa, the external body of the SPG, and worship Him three times a day by meditation will always be free from all sinful reactions
- So far the singing of the prayers to the Spiritual Master is concerned, there is no limitation on how many times it is sung. But it should be done three times daily, and morning it is required
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Spiritually, even if you still go in the interior of village, poor man, living in a cottage, he is taking bath three times and doing his professional work, a cultivator, having little food, and chanting Hare Krsna. They are happy actually
- Sri Madhavendra Puri, a great devotee and acarya in the line of the devotees, says: O Lord, in my prayers three times a day, all glory to You. Bathing, I offer my obeisances unto You. BG 1972 purports
- Such circumambulation should be performed outside the temple structure at least three times daily.) 8) One should not spread his legs before the Deity
- The Lord used to bathe three times a day in the warm water of the waterfalls. He also used to heat Himself morning and evening with a fire made with the limitless wood
- The Vedic rites and rituals are imperative for neophytes: comprehending all kinds of prayer three times a day, taking a bath early in the morning, offering respects to the forefathers, etc. BG 1972 purports
- These principles (bathe at least three times daily) are strictly followed even by some grhasthas, especially brahmanas, who are elevated in spiritual consciousness
- These ritualistic functions (purascarya) demand that three times a day one worships and offers respects to his forefathers, offers oblations to a fire, and respectfully offers food to a learned brahmana
- Those who are initiated by a bona fide spiritual master and who chant the Gayatri mantra three times a day know this astadasaksara (eighteen-syllable) mantra (klim krsnaya govindaya gopi-jana-vallabhaya svaha)
- We reject four prohibited items - namely illicit sex life, intoxication, gambling and flesh-eating - and accept the daily chanting of at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra and daily meditation three times a day by chanting the Gayatri mantra
- Whenever one is not able to bathe in water, he can bathe by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra. One also has to perform his sandhyadi-vandana - that is, one has to chant his Gayatri mantra three times daily - morning, noon and evening