Category:There is No Question of Falling Down
Pages in category "There is No Question of Falling Down"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If one is regularly discharging devotional service, there will be no question of a falldown. But even if circumstantially there is some falldown, the Vaisnava need have nothing to do with the prayascitta, the ritualistic ceremony for purification
- If one simply follows the four regulative principles and regularly chants Hare Krishna, there will be no question of falling down from devotional service
- If we fix up our saranagati, surrender to the Supreme, then there is no question of falling down. Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te
- Kindly see that the principles are being followed, deity worship, sankirtan, chanting etc. If we maintain these principles rigidly there is no question of fall down and without any difficulty our progressive march will advance
- Krsna . . . once surrender sincerely, "Krsna, I am Yours," Krsna will never leave him. He will protect you. But if he had become little stronger, then there is no question of falling down
- The solution is to be always thinking of Krishna and the Spiritual Master, then maya cannot touch you. If you very strictly follow the regulative principles and chant 16 rounds minimum, there is no question of ever falling down
- There is no question of falldown if one seriously follows these principles
- There is no question of your falling from my grace: you have always my blessings upon you, and I am always thinking of you, and praying Krishna to help you and give you more and more advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- Those who are in the brahman effulgence they are also in the fallen condition, so there is no question of falling down from a fallen condition. When fall takes place, it means falling down from the non-fallen condition