thank | thanked | thanking | thankful | thankfully | thankfulness | thankless | thanks | thanksgiving
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Thank"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- He (Maitreya) appreciated the valuable inquiries of Vidura and thus thanked him with great honor
- He (Prthu) thanked them (his subjects) in a humble way for engaging in devotional service and thus bestowing their mercy upon him
- He (Vidura) got the opportunity by the grace of Duryodhana, & instead of being sorry at the strong words of insult, he thanked him from within because it gave him the chance to live alone in a holy place and fully engage in the devotional service of God
- I am so much thankful to you that you came to see our temple under construction in Vrindaban and supervised the work going on there. As you came all of a sudden, we could not make arrangement for your proper reception
- I thank you very much for your appreciation of my association. This association is disciplic and as such all thanks are due to Lord Krishna Who infuses His powers through the bona fide disciplic succession
- If the public is thinking that we are something show or commercial performers, that will not be proper idea. But if the musicians and dancers want to give one concert and donate the proceeds to us, we shall gladly thank them
- In India you can't get such nice land, but there is enough good land in America. Just introduce this new type of Krishna Conscious civilization and the whole world will thank you
- In my opinion, it is better to travel and preach than open business. I had a nice business, one of the best in India, and Krishna took it all away, and now I am very much thankful
- Maharaja Prthu specifically thanks those already engaged in such devotional service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is actually the enjoyer of all sacrificial ceremonies and who is also the supreme teacher as antaryami, or Paramatma
- Many thanks for your encouraging letter. I am improving and hope to see you all again in due course of time. My habit is not to remain stationary
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates of the Panca-tattva distributed the holy name of the Lord to invoke love of Godhead throughout the universe, and thus the entire universe was thankful
- Sukadeva Gosvami thanked the King for his eagerness to hear about Krsna, and he encouraged him by saying, "My dear King (Pariksit), your intelligence is very keen because you are so eager to hear about the pastimes of Krsna"
- Suta Gosvami said: O son of Bhrgu (Saunaka Rsi), after Sukadeva Gosvami, the most respectable devotee, the son of Vyasadeva, heard the pious questions of Maharaja Pariksit, he thanked the King with great respect - SB 10.1.14
- Thank you very much for the nice book distribution report. Chicago temple is doing very nicely. Give them many thanks. There are so many devotees there in your zone
- Thanks to the culture of nescience, befooled men have created their own nations within these planets in order to grasp sense enjoyment more effectively for these few years
- The girl (Kalindi) continued, "I shall be thankful unto you if you pray to Lord Visnu to be pleased with me"
- The girl (Kalindi) continued: "I shall be thankful unto you (Arjuna) if you pray to Lord Visnu to be pleased with me"
- The great sage Maitreya thanked Vidura and praised him by reference to his family glories. The Puru dynasty was full of devotees of the Personality of Godhead and was therefore glorious
- The personality of religion accepted this fact (the assurance of protection by Maharaja Pariksit) and thus thanked the King for his being true to his exalted position
- The span of human life is scheduled for about a hundred years, although it is gradually decreasing. Thanks to the culture of nescience, befooled men have created their own nations within these planets in order to grasp sense enjoyment
- To encourage Sukadeva Gosvami to continue speaking about Krsna and give further details, he (Pariksit Maharaja) thanked Sukadeva Gosvami for having described the activities of Krsna in brief
- We do not hate maya because we know maya is also a faithful agent of Krishna, but her task is very thankless
- We recall that during the Second World War, a man in Calcutta worshiped Hitler because thanks to that war he had amassed a large amount of wealth by dealing in the black market. BG 1972 purports
- When Narada Muni questioned Lord Brahma about the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Brahma thanked Narada Muni for giving him a chance to speak about the Supreme Lord