Tasting Krsna's Prasadam
Pages in category "Tasting Krsna's Prasadam"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Another function of the tongue is to taste and accept the Lord's prasada. We have to begin our service to the Unlimited with the tongue and become perfect in chanting, and accepting the Lord's prasada
- For ordinary persons God is not visible; however, when one can understand the significance of His holy name and one engages himself in the devotional service, beginning with the tongue, by chanting and tasting prasada, then gradually God reveals Himself
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is therefore trying to introduce the system of somehow or other letting everyone hear the holy name of Krsna and take Krsna's prasada. Thus one will gradually become a devotee, and his life will be successful
- We have opened hundreds of centers all over the world just to give people in general a chance to hear about Krsna and accept Krsna’s prasadam. These two processes can be accepted by anyone, even a child
- When 1) the eyes are engaged in seeing the beautiful form of the Lord, the tongue engaged in tasting prasada, or remnants of foodstuff offered to the Lord then only can the transcendental senses become satiated and eternally free from material engagement
- When one engages his senses in the service of the Lord - specifically, when one engages the tongue in chanting the Hare Krsna mantra and tasting only Krsna prasada with a spirit of service - the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed