Category:Taking Shelter of Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Taking Shelter of Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Although a devotee may sometimes be involved in household life, he is untouched by material existence due to his constant engagement in devotional service. Thus everyone is advised to take shelter of devotional service to become happy and liberated
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55), bhaktya mam abhijanati. Unless one takes shelter of the bhakti-yoga process, one cannot understand the existence of the soul within the body
- Fallen women or professional prostitutes, ignorant manual laborers, and the merchant class - all shall attain perfection and reach the Kingdom of God, if they actually take shelter of the devotional service of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- Foolish creatures, they take this, that. They do not understand. They come to the, that impersonal, void, all the nonsensical conclusion and . . . because they do not take shelter of this, devotion, therefore they cannot have any conclusion
- I have given up my wife and children for this purpose. If I am engaged in family life, then I cannot do this missionary work. I have taken absolute shelter to this work without any disturbance
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, "O son of Prtha, even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me"
- Taking shelter of devotional service to the Lord in full Krsna consciousness is therefore the only way to become free from the contamination of material, conditioned life, especially in this age
- The bhaktas know that the Supreme Person has no material form, whereas the jnanis simply deny the material form. One should therefore take shelter of the bhakti-marga, the path of devotion; then everything will be clear
- Therefore, My dear mother, by devotional service take direct shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is seated in everyone's heart
- To find freedom from the conditional life of material existence, one has to take shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord, not in the manner in which the impersonalists indulge, but in devotional service, chanting and hearing of the activities of the Lord