Pages in category "Taking God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A pure devotee who is in absolute harmony with the Lord does not create perplexities, but worships the lotus feet of the Lord at every moment, taking them into his heart
- Akrura-tirtha is located on the road between Vrndavana and Mathura. When Krsna and Balarama were being taken to Mathura by Akrura, the Lord rested at this place and took His bath in the Yamuna
- All living entities are covered by the modes of material nature, and the fire of knowledge can be ignited only by the Supreme Personality of Godhead when one takes Him within one's heart
- The aim of life is God realization, God realization, that "There is God, His name is Krsna, His address is Vaikuntha, His number is this, He has got so many friends, He has got so many lovers." Everything we are giving. But still, the rascal will not take
- The Mayavadi philosophers take the Absolute Truth to be nirguna ("without qualities"), in accordance with the impersonalistic view, but actually the Lord is the reservoir of all good qualities
- They (the nondevotees) have a poor estimation of the potency of the Lord. In the Bhagavad-gita it is explained by the Lord Himself that people with a poor fund of knowledge deride the supreme personality of the Lord, taking Him to be a common man
- Two things are there: one is God, and one is the repetition of birth and death. There is no third way. Either you take God... This chance... This is a chance. This human form of life is a chance. Either you go back to home, back to Godhead, or go to hell