"sweet and affectionate words"|"sweet in his words"|"sweet words"|"sweet, flattering words"|"sweet, nectarean words"|"sweet and affectionate words"|"sweet in his words"|"sweet words"|"sweet, flattering words"|"sweet, nectarean words"|"words and very sweet"|"words are very sweet"|"words as sweet"|"words in His sweet"|"words, very sweet"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Sweet Words (4 P)
Pages in category "Sweet Words"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- A baby gives pleasure by speaking sweet words in broken language, and when the sons and daughters are grown up one becomes involved in their education and marriage
- A person becomes agitated by so many material contacts in the outside world; therefore, in his home life he must be treated by his wife with sweet words
- After a discussion with Kalidasa that lasted for some time, Jhadu Thakura spoke the following sweet words
- After hearing the arguments and talks of Caitanya, all the Mayavadi sannyasis who were present became pacified and replied with sweet words: Dear sir, what You have spoken is all true. A person who attains love of Godhead is certainly very fortunate
- After hearing their complaints, in sweet words I told them, 'Please go back home. I shall certainly prohibit Nimai Pandita from continuing His Hare Krsna movement
- After hearing these sweet words from the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the form of a fish, the King, being bewildered, asked Him: Who are You, sir? You simply bewilder us
- After instructing and pacifying all the demigods, as well as Bhumi, with sweet words, Lord Brahma, the father of all Prajapatis, or progenitors of the universal population, departed for his own abode, the highest material planet, called Brahmaloka
- After the Kazi heard this, tears flowed down from his eyes. He immediately touched the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke the following sweet words
- All the devotees from Bengal would regularly invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for lunch, and the Lord would speak to them in very sweet words
- Being modest and truthful, controlling her senses, and speaking in sweet words, a chaste woman should engage in the service of her husband with love, according to time and circumstances
- But since his heart was already attracted by the deities, somehow or other he gathered his senses, and with folded hands and sweet words he began to offer prayers to the predominating deities of the universe
- By his (Aniruddha's) bedside sitting place were other paraphernalia for residential purposes - nice drinks such as milk & sherbet and nice eatables which could be chewed or swallowed. Above all, she pleased him with sweet words and very obliging service
- By Lord Narayana's sweet words and by the expansion of His superior illusion, the demon (Vrkasura) became bewildered, and he actually forgot the power of Lord Siva and his benediction
- He (Bhismadeva) was quite fit by the activities of his sound mind, and therefore he could utter sweet words with hearty expressions, and all of them were well received
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) never expected that a seat of straw, a glass of water and some sweet words (from Samika Rsi) would be denied to him
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) never expected that a seat of straw, a glass of water and some sweet words would be denied to him. He was not an ordinary guest, nor was he an enemy of the rsi (Samika Rsi), and the cold reception by rsi astonished the King greatly
- He also worshiped many other living entities who presented themselves in the sacrificial arena. With folded hands he worshiped all these, as well as the SPG and the personal associates of the Lord, by offering sweet words and as much wealth as possible
- He gives heart and senses to a woman, who falsely charms him with maya. He enjoys solitary embraces and talking with her, and he is enchanted by the sweet words of the small children
- He has eyes like a monkey's, yet he has married my daughter, whose eyes are just like those of a deer cub. Nevertheless he did not stand up to receive me, nor did he think it fit to welcome me with sweet words
- He was gentle, tolerant, peaceful, magnanimous, grave, sweet in his words and very sober in his endeavors
- He would sometimes distribute gifts to the citizens to satisfy them. (This is called prinana.) He would sometimes call meetings and satisfy the citizens with sweet words. (This is called upalalana)
- I am able to give You an entire island because I am the proprietor of the three divisions of the universe. You have come to take something from me and have pleased me by Your sweet words, but You are asking only three paces of land
- If the authorities or the leaders of society do not give special respect to the brahmanas and Vaisnavas and do not offer them not only sweet words but all facilities, then the path of progress will be lost to human civilization
- In this case, she saved the situation by evoking Lord Siva's quality of goodness. She fell down at the feet of her husband, and with her sweet words she talked him out of killing Bhrgu Muni
- In this respect, the example of the father's being angry at the son and the son's trying to pacify the father with smiling and sweet words is very appropriate
- O Vidura, Devahuti served her husband with intimacy and great respect, with control of the senses, with love and with sweet words
- Once during his travels all over the world, Pururava saw Urvasi, accompanied by five companions, on the bank of the Sarasvati at Kuruksetra. With jubilation in his face, he then spoke to her in sweet words as follows
- One should worship the brahmanas & Vaisnavas by offering them all kinds of endowments & sweet words, & if one has no means to offer anything, he must at least use sweet words to pacify them. The Lord personally exhibited this behavior towards the Kumaras
- Some of them are very gentle and give pleasure to Krsna by their sweet words. All of these friends are very intimate with Krsna, and they show expertise in their different activities, their aim always being to please Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again spoke to Mukunda with sweet words, "Your duty is to earn both material and spiritual wealth"
- Taking the container of nectar in Her hands, She first approached the demons, satisfied them with sweet words and thus cheated them of their share of the nectar
- The captivated heroine simply covers her face and goes on crying. When she hears sweet words from her lover, she is very satisfied
- The chiefs of the demons were not very expert in deciding things. Upon hearing the sweet words of Mohini-murti, they immediately assented. "Yes," they answered. "What You have said is all right." Thus the demons agreed to accept Her decision
- The conditioned soul is shackled by the charming beauty of a woman, by her solitary embraces and talks of so-called love, and by the sweet words of his small children. Thus he forgets his real identity
- The demon (Vrkasura) was greatly pacified by the sweet words of Lord Narayana in the form of a brahmacari, and at last he disclosed all that had happened in regard to the benediction offered by Lord Siva
- The great sage Maitreya continued: Upon hearing Atri Muni speak in that way, the three great deities smiled, and they replied in the following sweet words
- The great sages, having thus decided, approached King Vena. Concealing their real anger, they pacified him with sweet words and then spoke as follows
- The original purpose of the Mayavadi sannyasis of Benares in meeting Caitanya Mahaprabhu was to defeat His personal conception of God. Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as a preacher, turned the minds of the Mayavadis. They were melted by the sweet words of Caitanya
- The process is very simple: one has to give aural reception to the sweet words spoken by Sukadeva Gosvami in the form of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that, just like us, you have been stunned by the mysteriously sweet words of our Lord Syamasundara? Is it a fact that it is because of this severe anxiety that you are so grave?"
- The sober heroine conceals her anger within her heart and externally speaks sweet words. When her lover embraces her, she returns his embrace
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu placed a proposal before Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya. He embraced them and spoke sweet words
- This intimate relationship (between the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the young damsels of Vrajabhumi) brought about by conjugal love produces movements of the eyebrows, glancing, sweet words and exchanges of joking words
- When a citizen agitates the public against the king, the duty of the king is to call him and try to pacify him with sweet words, saying, "You are very important in the state. Why should you disturb the public with some new cause for agitation?"
- When all the devotees heard these sweet words of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, their hearts melted, and they began to shed incessant tears
- Who could give up the association of such a dear and affectionate wife? Small children talk in broken language, very pleasing to hear, and their affectionate father always thinks of their sweet words. How could he give up their association?
- With sweet words he began pacifying his nephews, whose names were Sakuni, Sambara, Dhrsti, Bhutasantapana, Vrka, Kalanabha, Mahanabha, Harismasru and Utkaca. He also consoled their mother, his sister-in-law, Rusabhanu, as well as his own mother, Diti