suffocate | suffocated | suffocating | suffocation
Pages in category "Suffocation"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Because Krsna had increased the size of His body, the demon (Aghasura) extended his own body to a very large size. Nonetheless, his breathing stopped, he suffocated, and his eyes rolled here and there and popped out - SB 10.12.31
- By enlarging Himself within the throat of the demon, Krsna suffocated and killed him (Aghasura) and at the same time saved Himself and His associates from imminent death and also saved the demigods from lamentation
- Immediately his (Kesi's) teeth fell out. Krsna's arm within the mouth of the horse at once began to expand, and Kesi's throat choked up. As the great horse suffocated, perspiration appeared on his body, and he threw his legs hither and thither
- It is very miserable condition. We had to remain there in packed-up condition like this in a bag, and it is suffocating. At that time, the skin is very tender. There are many worms and germs within the belly, mixed up with stool and urine; they bite
- The demigods said: Dear Lord, You are the refuge of all moving and nonmoving living entities. We feel all living entities to be suffocating, their breathing processes choked up
- The ten kinds of air are described as follows: The air which passes through the throat and the stoppage of which constitutes suffocation is called the udana air
- There they themselves are pushed into dark wells, where poisonous fumes and smoke suffocate them and they suffer very severely
- They would dunk him (the criminal) by grasping a bunch of his hair and thrusting him completely underwater, and when he was almost suffocated, the king's constables would take him out of the water and allow him to breathe for some time, and they dunk him
- This sort of punishment (dunk someone and thrusting him completely underwater, and when he is almost suffocated take him out of the water and allow him to breathe and then again dunk him to suffocate) inflicted upon the forgotten soul by Yamaraja