Pages in category "Strongly Recommended"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee who does so (preaching the holy name of the Lord throughout the entire world) is criticized by neophyte devotees, kanistha-adhikaris, who are on the lower stages of devotional service. For them, Deity worship is strongly recommended
- All the great acaryas strongly recommend that people be given a chance to hear about the Supreme Lord. Then success is assured
- And as far as possible try and associate exclusively with the devotees there. That is strongly recommended for one who is serious to make advancement in spiritual life
- I strongly recommend and encourage you to travel extensively and preach our philosophy everywhere you go. You have my authorization to open centers as you see fit after considering twice and thrice
- In the Bhagavad-gita performance of sacrifices is strongly recommended
- In the vanaprastha stage of life, tapasya, or austerity, is strongly recommended. Maharaja Prthu followed exactly all the rules of vanaprastha life, which is technically known as vaikhanasa-asrama
- In this age, devotional service of hearing and repeating the holy glories of the Lord is strongly recommended, and one who takes the vow of renunciation of family life need not imitate the parivrajakacarya like Narada or Lord Caitanya
- In this verse (of BG 13.26) particularly the process of hearing is strongly recommended, and this is very appropriate. BG 1972 purports
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu propounded the sankirtana movement or yajna for all practical purposes, and the people of the present age are strongly recommended to follow this sure and recognized path
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu strongly recommended this process of hearing from a bona fide devotee, and by following this process one can achieve the highest result, conquering all other methods