Pages in category "Spiritual Path"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Actually, it is for this purpose (to teach the path of spiritual liberation) that Narada Muni compiled his Bhakti-sutra and gave directions in the Narada-pancaratra
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 2.41): "Those who are on the spiritual path are resolute in purpose, and their aim is one. O beloved child of the Kurus, the intelligence of those who are irresolute is many-branched."
- One must work as a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra on the material path. and on the spiritual path, everyone should act as a brahmacari, grhastha, vanaprastha or sannyasi
- One who has faith in his spiritual master actually receives transcendental instruction, and as his attachment for material life slackens, he is able to advance on the spiritual path
- The first spiritual master mentioned (in Krsna-karnamrta) is Cintamani, who was one of his instructing spiritual masters because she first showed him the spiritual path. Cintamani was a prostitute with whom Bilvamangala was intimate earlier in his life
- The instructions given to the disciple by the S.M. at the time of initiation should be strictly followed. That will make one advance to the spiritual path. If one deliberately defies such instructions, then his advancement is hampered
- The liberated soul and the conditioned soul have different engagements. The liberated soul is always engaged in the progressive path of spiritual attainment, which is something like a dream for the conditioned soul
- The misguided student of Bhagavad-gita will certainly be bewildered on the path of spiritual guidance and will not be able to go back home, back to Godhead. BG 1972 Preface
- The yogic process is a material attempt to realize God, whereas bhakti, devotional service, is the spiritual process by which to realize Him. Maharaja Khatvanga accepted the spiritual path, and therefore he was no longer interested in anything material
- They are not able to take up the spiritual path accepted by those in the renounced order. Although they are big heroes and political leaders, they cannot take to the path of spiritual realization
- Those who are on the spiritual path are resolute in purpose, and their aim is one. O beloved child of the Kurus, the intelligence of those who are irresolute is many-branched
- When he (an intelligent man) is in association with saintly persons, all his doubts about the spiritual expansion of life are eradicated, and he makes tangible progress on the path of spiritual understanding
- When the interaction of the three modes of material nature begins, Brahma and the great sages, who are the authors of the spiritual path and the yoga system, come back under the influence of the time factor