This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Smelling Krsna"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After the burning of Putana, Nanda Maharaja came home and immediately took up the child on his lap and began to smell His head. In this way, he was quite satisfied that his little child was saved from this great calamity
- Ambarisa engaged his sense of smell by relishing the fragrance of flowers offered to Krsna, his tongue in tasting the tulasi leaves offered to the lotus feet of Krsna, his legs in going to the temple of Krsna, & his head in offering obeisances to Krsna
- In enjoying Krsna's attitude of stealing butter very stealthily, Mother Yasoda experienced the ecstasy of maternal love by smelling His head, sometimes patting His body with her hand
- In the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Chapter Six, verse 43, it is stated, When magnanimous, broad-hearted Nanda Maharaja came back from a tour, he immediately took his son Krsna on his lap and experienced transcendental bliss by smelling His head
- She (Kubja) took Krsna's lotus feet and placed them on her breasts, which were burning with the blazing fire of lust. By smelling the fragrance of Krsna's lotus feet, she was immediately relieved of all lusty desires
- So Krsna, our relationship with Krsna, our service with Krsna, that is pleasure. Govinda. That is real sense pleasure. By seeing Krsna, by tasting Krsna, by smelling Krsna, by touching Krsna - everything, that is sense pleasure
- Sukadeva Gosvami say, "My dear King, when magnanimous Nanda Maharaj returned from a tour, he began to smell the head of his son, and he was merged in the ecstasy of parental love"
- The gopis then came upon a group of she-deer. Smelling the aroma of Krsna's body and seeing the faces of the deer, the gopis inquired from them to ascertain if Krsna was nearby
- There is the following statement by a gopi, "My dear Krsna, the first thing You should do is just embrace me with Your strong arms. Then, my dear friend, I shall first smell Your head, and then I shall enjoy with You"
- They (the cowherd men) began to show paternal love for the children, and with great affection they lifted them in their arms and embraced them. They began to smell their children’s heads and enjoy their company with great happiness
- Those who are actually on the platform of Brahman realization and who have not offended the lotus feet of Krsna can immediately become Vaisnavas simply by smelling the aroma of the Lord’s lotus feet