slap | slapped | slapping | slaps
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Slap"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- He (Murari Caitanya dasa) would sometimes chase after tigers in the jungle and treat them just like cats and dogs. He would slap the cheek of a tiger and take a venomous snake on his lap
- He is slapped by the police. He says, "Oh, I am independent. Go on slapping." This is insanity. Is it not insanity? The police slaps him, and he says, "I am independent." Do you think independence? So that sort of independence we are having
- He slapped the fisherman three times and said, "Now the ghost has gone away. Do not be afraid." By saying this, he pacified the fisherman
- If you manufacture your program of enjoyment, then you will be slapped. And if you enjoy according to the direction of the father, then you'll enjoy
- In a joyful mood of love of God he sometimes climbed upon the shoulder of someone offering obeisances, and sometimes he struck others with his flute or mildly slapped them
- Indeed, Amogha continued slapping his face over and over until his cheeks were swollen. Finally Gopinatha Acarya stopped him by catching hold of his hands
- Seeing the Lord, Sri Rupa Gosvami fell flat in the courtyard to offer obeisances. The Lord slapped him mildly in love and spoke as follows
- Since the fisherman was afraid of being haunted by a ghost, Svarupa Damodara gave him a slap and chanted Hare Krsna, which immediately pacified him
- Sometimes we may punish our children by giving them a very strong slap because of love. Similarly, when Krsna kills a demon this killing is not on the platform of material jealousy or envy, but on the platform of affection
- Srivasa Thakura slapped Haricandana to stop him from pushing him. In turn, this made Haricandana angry
- Srivasa Thakura then began to dance in ecstatic love. He vibrated sounds by slapping his armpits with the palms of his hands, and he laughed very loudly
- The most scientific knowledge of God is there in the Bhagavad-gita." Write him. Give him a slap, that "You do not know." Introduce our Krsna consciousness books in the educational department
- There are so many nice example, that if an ordinary man beats another man, slap, he immediately becomes criminal. Law is there, "You cannot do that." But if policeman gives you a slap, it is not criminal
- There were many extraordinary activities performed by Murari, a great devotee of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sometimes in his ecstasy he would slap the cheek of a tiger, and sometimes he would play with a venomous snake
- They (mudha, naradhama, whose knowledge is carried away by maya and atheists) have to be slapped, caned and kicked severely, and they have to suffer. Just as a father has to chastise his unruly boy, so material nature has to employ certain punishments
- Try to understand the difference between God and dog. A dog forgets. A dog comes to your place to eat something. You give it a slap. He goes away, again comes. He forgets that slapping. You see? That is the dog's nature. And God's nature is different