Pages in category "Siva's Worshiping"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- After thus worshiping the transcendental form of the Lord, all the demigods, with Lord Brahma and Lord Siva placed in front, departed for their heavenly abodes
- Akrura was thrilled with expectations of seeing the very lotus feet which are worshiped by great demigods like Brahma, Narada and Lord Siva, which traverse the ground of Vrndavana, and which touch the breasts of the gopis, covered with tinges of kunkuma
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the incarnation of the ocean of mercy! His lotus feet are worshiped by demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- All the sages who were sitting with Lord Siva, such as Narada and others, also offered their respectful obeisances to Lord Brahma. After being so worshiped, Lord Brahma, smiling, began to speak to Lord Siva
- All the saintly kings and all the demigods, including Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, worship the Lord by bowing down with their helmets. Let me offer my obeisances unto His lotus feet
- Although they are incarnations of the Lord, Lord Brahma and Lord Siva worship Lord Visnu, and thus they are also counted amongst the demigods and not as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Caitanya) removes the distresses of His devotees and satisfies their desires. He, the abode of all holy places and the shelter of all sages, is worshipable by Siva & Brahma. He is the boat of the demigods for crossing the ocean of birth and death
- He is worshiped by Lord Brahma and Siva and all those who are transcendental to all pretensions. Being so revered with awe and veneration, may that Supreme Absolute be pleased with me
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsna is worshipable by great demigods like Brahma & Lord Siva, & Putana was so fortunate that the same Krsna played in her lap as a little child. The lotus feet of Krsna, which are worshiped by great sages & devotees, were placed on the body of Putana
- Krsna is worshiped by Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Varuna, Indra, Candra and all other demigods. That is also the situation with a devotee
- Krsna is worshiped not only by all living entities, including the great demigods like Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, but also by Visnu expansions (forms of Godhead) such as Baladeva and Sesa
- Lord Ramacandra, whose lotus feet are worshiped by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, had assumed the form of a human being. Thus He performed the funeral ceremony of Jatayu, who was killed by Ravana
- Lord Sri Ananta is worshiped by all the uncontaminated devotees mentioned above - Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, the four Kumaras (Sanaka, Sanatana, Sanandana and Sanat-kumara), Vyasadeva, Sukadeva Gosvami and Narada
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always the most worshipable Deity of the demigods, including Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, who came in the garb of ordinary men, bearing love for Him
- Lord Vasudeva, Krsna, is worshipable not only by ordinary living entities but by demigods like Lord Siva, Lord Brahma and others. Yam brahma-varunendra-rudra-marutah stuvanti divyaih stavaih
- Lord Visnu is known as siva-virinci-nutam (SB 11.5.33), for He is always worshiped by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- The goddess of fortune, Laksmi, and all-powerful demigods like Brahma and Siva are engaged in the worship of Visnu or Lord Krsna; therefore who can be more powerful than Mukunda (Lord Krsna) to be factually called the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- The gopis said, "The dust of the lotus feet of Krsna is worshiped even by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva and the goddess of fortune, Laksmi"
- The Lord (Krsna), whose lotus feet are worshiped by demigods like Brahma and Siva, wanted to worship the feet of Vasudeva. Such instruction by the Lord to the world is quite appropriate. Even if one is the Supreme Lord, one must serve his parents
- The Lord is worshiped by Brahma, by Lord Siva, by Garuda and other demigods with selected poems, and great sages worship Him with the hymns of Vedic literatures, such as the Upanisads and Sama Veda
- The lotus feet of Krsna, which are worshiped not only by the goddess of fortune but by such exalted demigods as Brahma and Lord Siva, and which great yogis meditate upon within their hearts, are placed on the beautiful high breasts of the gopis
- The Personality of Godhead is worshiped by exalted demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva. The original Mayavadi sannyasi, Sankaracarya, also accepted the fact that the Lord’s form is transcendental
- Their dancing (of many other Brahmas and Sivas and demigods) was accompanied by various kinds of music, and all of Them were worshiping Lord Visnu
- This material body acts due to the presence of spirit because of Him, & He is therefore the root cause of everyone. He is worshipable for such exalted persons as Brahma & Siva, and He has entered the heart of every living being. Let me meditate upon Him