"should consider"|"should always consider"|"should then consider"|"should also consider"|"should better consider"|"should seriously consider"|"should calmly consider"|"should kindly consider"|"should, rather, consider"|"should carefully consider"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Should Consider"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- If by chance we get an abundance of money, we should always consider that it belongs to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If one is serious about understanding God, he should not think, "I am Christian," "I am Hindu," or "I am Muslim." If one is serious about understanding love of God, he should consider which process is practical
- It is one's strict adherence to the principles that should be considered, not the country of one's birth
- No one should consider a Vaisnava to belong to a particular caste or creed, and no one should consider caranamrta or Ganges water to be like ordinary water. Nor should anyone consider the Hare Krsna maha-mantra to be a material vibration
- No one should consider the Deity in the temple to be made of stone or wood, nor should one consider the spiritual master an ordinary human being
- That is our highest achievement (going to the spiritual world). We should not be attracted by anything material, higher or lower, but should consider them all on the same level
- The associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were many, but none of them should be considered lower or higher
- The devotee is always pessimistic about the material world, but he is very optimistic about the spiritual life; so in this way, you should consider that anyone engaged in Krishna's service is always the best person
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. First, the Deity (arca-vigraha) of Sri Gopala is eternally sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the transcendental form of the Lord
- These rascals (who criticize the boys and girls in Krsna consciousness for intermingling) should consider that one cannot suddenly change a community's social customs
- We cannot add a moment, nor can we get a moment back. If time is money, we should just consider how much money we have lost. However, time is even more precious because it cannot be regained. Therefore not a single moment should be lost
- We should always consider that this material world is a dangerous place and therefore we shall chant Lord Nrsimha's Holy Name in order to be protected by Him in all dangers
- We should always consider the position of the isvaras, or those who can actually control the movements of the sun and moon, as superior. Without such power, one cannot imitate the isvaras, who are superpowerful. BG 1972 purports
- We should consider the money, after all, is earned with hard labor. So somebody will bring money with hard labor, and another body will spend like irresponsible prince; that should be stopped. That is management
- We should consider what was the religion of the world 2,600 years ago because modern history cannot place before you any chronological list of religious evolution within 2,600 years
- We should never think of ourselves as great preachers, but should always consider that we are simply instrumental to the previous acaryas