shameless | shamelessly | shamelessness |"bereft of all shame" |"lost all shame" |"no shame" |"without shame"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Shameless"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A life for a life is just punishment for a person who cruelly and shamelessly lives at the cost of another's life. Political morality is to punish a person by a death sentence in order to save a cruel person from going to hell
- Ajamila continued: I am a shameless cheater who has killed his brahminical culture. Indeed, I am sin personified. Where am I in comparison to the all-auspicious chanting of the holy name of Lord Narayana?
- As the monkeys are too sexually inclined & dogs are shameless in sexual intercourse, the general mass of population born of illegitimate connection will systematically go astray from the Vedic way of qualitative engagements in the castes & orders of life
- As the monkeys are too sexually inclined and dogs are shameless in sexual intercourse, the general mass of population born of illegitimate connection will systematically go astray from the Vedic way of good manners
- As Yamaraja punishes sinful men, I shall also punish you. You are most abominable, sinful and shameless. Today, therefore, I, whose attempt never fails, shall punish you
- At the sight of his own daughter, Brahma was bewildered by her charms and shamelessly ran up to her in the form of a stag when she took the form of a hind
- Bali Maharaja was nothing but a shameless demon, specifically described as tyakta-hriyas tvad-avaropita-kartr-vadah, a foolish person claiming proprietorship over the property of the Supreme Person
- Become shameless
- By their mercy, all these devotees ordered me to write of the last pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Because of their order only, although I am shameless, I have attempted to write this Caitanya-caritamrta
- Each time he had to return home disappointed. Each time, the princely order of the Yadu dynasty arrested Jarasandha in the same way and again released him in an insulting manner, and each time Jarasandha shamelessly returned home
- Every member is being beaten with shoes, and he is simply challenging that, "I'll sue, I'll sue." This is going on. He's punished one after another, but he is so shameless that still he defies the authority. That is called asura
- He (Siva) is seated with his wife on his lap in the midst of saintly persons and is embracing her as if he were a shameless, ordinary human being
- Here (in SB 9.18.39) is an example (of BG 7.20): the father shamelessly asked his son to exchange youth for old age. Of course, the entire world is under such illusion
- In all the activities associated with lusty desires, Lord Siva is an implement of atma-rama. Ordinary persons, therefore, should not try to understand Lord Siva and his activities. One who tries to criticize the activities of Lord Siva is shameless
- In the present age, Kali-yuga, the number of such shameless men, who are agnostics disbelieving in the existence of God, has increased
- In this age of Kali, however, such sin (drunkenness) is to be seen everywhere, for people all over the world have become shameless. Long ago, when he saw the scene of the drunken sudra & the prostitute, Ajamila, who was a perfect brahmacari, was affected
- O infallible one, I have become shameless after hearing of Your qualities, and I have become attracted to You
- O King, because of being neglected by the goddess of fortune, the demons and Raksasas were depressed, bewildered and frustrated, and thus they became shameless
- O my daughter, who were born in a respectable family, how have you degraded your consciousness in this way? How is it that you are shamelessly maintaining a paramour? You will thus degrade the dynasties of both your father & your husband to hellish life
- On the way home, he came upon a sudra, a very lusty, fourth-class man, who was shamelessly embracing and kissing a prostitute. The sudra was smiling, singing and enjoying as if this were proper behavior
- Once when Citraketu saw the goddess Parvati sitting on the lap of Lord Sambhu (Siva), he criticized Lord Siva for being shameless and sitting just like an ordinary man with his wife on his lap. For this reason Citraketu was cursed by Parvati
- People go there to take John Lennon's opinion about some serious subject, and he speaks, and the man is so shameless that he is standing naked, and he's important man - because he has got money
- Prahlada Maharaj says that even in his childhood, when he was loudly speaking the glories of the Lord, he used to dance just like a shameless madman
- Ravana was so sinful and shameless that he did not know what the result would be of kidnapping mother Sita, the pleasure potency of Ramacandra. This is the disqualification of the Raksasas
- Roaring like thunder, he said: Are You not ashamed of running away before a challenging adversary? There is nothing reproachable for shameless creatures
- Siva has spoiled the name and fame of the governors of the universe and has polluted the path of gentle manners. Because he is shameless, he does not know how to act
- Srimati Vindhyavali said: O my Lord, You have created the entire universe for the enjoyment of Your personal pastimes, but foolish, unintelligent men have claimed proprietorship for material enjoyment. Certainly they are shameless agnostics
- Such a person (a so-called grhastha or a victim of women) is most shameless, and he is called vantasi, or one who eats that which he has already vomited. He certainly leads a condemned life
- The father (King Yayati) shamelessly asked his son (Yadu) to exchange youth for old age. Of course, the entire world is under such illusion. Therefore it is said that everyone is pramattah, or exclusively mad
- The naked tree is standing naked for many thousands of years. Or animals. They have no shame. So if human being becomes so shameless, then next life is to become animal and trees
- The pastimes of Lord Caitanya are unlimited. No one can properly describe His activities, yet I make the attempt out of greed. This but reveals my shamelessness
- The saintly sages continued: This impious, impudent man does not deserve to sit on the throne at all. He is so shameless that he even dared insult the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu
- The shameless husbands of lowborn sudra women live exactly like animals, and therefore they have no good behavior, cleanliness or regulated life
- The worshipful Brahma first laughed at their stupidity (they wanted to copulate wih Lord Brahma), but finding the shameless asuras close upon him, he grew indignant and ran in great haste out of fear
- These are the words of Princess Rukmini, 'Similarly, I have heard of Your transcendental qualities. I may be shameless in expressing myself directly, but You have captivated me and taken my heart'
- These sannyasis (who do not know the meaning of Narayana) have been described herein (SB 7.15.37) as apatrapah and asattamah - shameless and fallen from spiritual life
- They are shameless because they have not yet understood the difference between the body and the soul and instead have accepted the body of a brahmana to be a brahmana
- Wanting to pacify Kamsa, who was so cruel and envious that he was shamelessly ready to kill his sister, the great soul Vasudeva, who was to be the father of Krsna, spoke to him in the following words - SB 10.1.36
- We are so shameless and so rubbish that we are not very much disgusted with this business. We want to continue, and therefore Krsna is also ready: "All right, you continue"
- When persons who do not know your austerity see you moving with Uma, they misunderstand you to be lusty, or when they see you wandering in the crematorium they mistakenly think that you are ferocious and envious. Certainly they are shameless