Category:Searching After God
"searching after God"|"search the audience of God"|"search after God"|"searching out God"|"search out God"|" search of God"|"searching after any other God"|" searching out what is God"|"searching after Bhagavan, or God"|"searching after what is God"|"search out where is God"|"God has to be searched out"|" searching God"|"searching after one God"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Searching After God"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A devotee once stated, "I have already conquered the modes of ignorance, and I am now on the platform of transcendental knowledge. Therefore I shall be engaged only in searching after the SPG." This is an instance of alertness in ecstatic love
- A person who is searching after the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, must certainly search for it up to this, in all circumstances, in all space and time, and both directly and indirectly
- A Vedic injunction states, sarve veda yat padam amananti (Katha Up. 1.2.15): all Vedic knowledge is searching after the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- All the experts in Vedic understanding are searching for You by eliminating the material elements. In this way, searching and searching, they come to the conclusion that everything is complete in You. Thus You are the resort of everything
- Any scripture, any literature, transcendental literature, whose aim is to understand God, that is Veda. Therefore, anyone who is searching after the Supreme Lord, he is following the Vedic religion. This is another conclusion
- As spiritual beings, having eternal relations with that transcendental form of the Lord, we are, life after life, searching after that form of the Lord, and we are not satisfied by any other form of material appeasement
- Even one priest in Boston, he was astonished that "These boys, Christian boys or the Jewish boys, they are our men. And they did not care to know what is God, what is... Now they are after God. They are mad. How it is
- Even the artah, even a distressed person, he is praying to the Supreme Authority, "My God, I am very much hungry. Kindly give me my daily bread." He's also philosopher, because he's searching out the Absolute Truth
- I am very glad to see your enthusiasm in the service of Lord Krishna and I am sure that this spiritual intoxicant of Krishna consciousness will encourage many many students who are actually in search after the Absolute Truth
- I do not know why people are searching after God, why they do not know what is God. Just see. That means mudha. Although God is here, still, he'll not accept
- If a son does not search after Krsna but simply remains at home, he is certainly blamed by experienced saintly persons. Such blame certainly causes great unhappiness for a mother
- If you put restrictions then not so many men will come, but sincere ones will come, those who are actually sincerely searching after real spiritual life
- If you want actually peace, then your intelligence should be utilized for searching out the Supreme and your relationship with Him
- In the absence of voluntary restraint, there is propaganda for family planning, but foolish men do not know that family planning is automatically executed as soon as there is search after the Absolute Truth
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, "All the Vedas are searching after Me"
- In the Hamsaduta, the following incident is described: The gopis requested Hamsaduta to search after the marks of Krsna's lotus feet and to accept them as Lord Brahma had accepted them on his helmet after he had stolen all Krsna's cowherd boys
- In the stage of ayoga (separation), the mind is filled with Krsna consciousness and is fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna. In that stage, the devotee searches out the transcendental qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is a great happiness for a mother if her son does not leave home to search out Krsna but remains with her
- It is not that you have to search out God anywhere else, but you can search out within yourself. And that searching process is called yoga
- The aim of Vedic knowledge is to understand God. Therefore those who are actually following Vedic knowledge and searching after God cannot commit sinful activities against the Supreme Lord’s order
- The answer is to search the Absolute Truth, Who is the Source of all emanation. This Absolute Source of emanation is explained preliminarily in the Bhagavad-gita, and explicitly in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The devotees do not waste time in such vain searching after knowledge of the Supreme, but they submissively hear the glories of the Lord from bona fide devotees
- The distinction of human life and animal life is that a man is searching after God; an animal cannot search after God. That is the difference. Therefore a man without that urge for searching after God is no better than animal
- The goal of life is to search out God and your relationship with God
- The human civilization is meant for searching out God. Na te viduh. They do not know, unfortunately. They have forgotten. But by good association, they can remember
- The Krsna consciousness movement is for this purpose that - You religionist, you philosophers, you scientist, you speculators, you are all . . . theosophists, so many, you are searching after God, and here is God, Krsna
- The minds of materialistic persons are so disturbed that it is almost impossible for them to search after the Supreme Truth by personal regulative endeavors
- The result of such hearing is detachment from worldliness, so much so that even a small boy could receive the death news of his mother, who was his only caretaker, as the blessing of God. And at once he took the opportunity to search out the Lord
- The searching process may be different according to the country, climate, but if the ultimate goal is God, then that is accepted as religion. Just like Christian religion. Christian religion, they are also searching after God
- The second line of this verse is very important. It is said, mama vartmanuvartante manusyah partha sarvasah: All human being is searching after Me
- The ultimate goal is Krsna, because the philosophers who are also sincerely searching after the Absolute Truth come in the end to Krsna consciousness. This is also stated in the Bhagavad-gita. BG 1972 purports
- The yogi, they are searching after the Supersoul within himself, and jnani is understanding the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth
- There are many varieties of philosophers trying to search for the ultimate cause under different names and forms, but they are unable to find the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who explains in Bhagavad-gita that He is the origin of everything
- They are also asuras, demons who simply defy God, saying, - I am God, you are God. Why are you searching for God? There are many Gods loitering in the street. Take care of them
- They are searching after God. There are so many societies - theological society, theosophical society - they are searching after God. But here is God. Why don't you take reference from the Vedic literature?
- This is the verdict of the Vedic literature, that people are searching after God, making great research work to find out what is God
- This Krsna consciousness movement is therefore..., we are trying to place before the civilized human society that the adi-purusa, the original Supreme Personality of Godhead. They are searching after God
- Those who are searching after the Absolute Truth must take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and worship Him
- We are searching after whether there is God or there is no God. If there is God, what is the nature? What is the form? Whether He is person or imperson?
- We don't want one who says,"Why you are searching after God? The gods are loitering in the street"
- We have to follow. People are searching after God. They do not know God. They are asking this question, "Can you show me God?" So, so many questions are there about God, but here is God, pointed out by Arjuna, a mahajana
- We have to simply preach that - You are searching after God, you great scientist, theologist, theosophist, mental speculators. You are searching after God, the Absolute Truth. Here is God: Krsna
- We study sometime: the sparrow, he has got intelligence. But the perfect intelligence is there when one is in bhakti-yoga, is searching after athato brahma jijnasa
- Where is the difficulty to find out God? They are searching after God, making research, all nonsense speculation. This is our Krsna consciousness movement, that "Why you are searching?"
- Without any connection with God, oh, that is not accepted as religion. Religion, generally understood - searching after God, understanding about God, relationship with God. This is religion. Atheism is not religion
- You are self-manifested, only when You see that a person is wholeheartedly engaged in searching for You do You reveal Yourself
- You may be in need of food, I may be in need of some woman, he may be in need of some money . . . in this way everyone is needy. Therefore, ultimately one should search after God, when every need will be fulfilled
- Your letter is very nice and I am very much encouraged to hear of more young American boys and girls who are searching after God