Pages in category "Saving Krsna"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A friend tells mother Yasoda: "It appears to be due to the result of severe penances and austerities in your past lives that your son (Krsna) was saved in this way"
- After the burning of Putana, Nanda Maharaja came home and immediately took up the child on his lap and began to smell His head. In this way, he was quite satisfied that his little child was saved from this great calamity
- The child was completely washed with the urine of a cow, and the dust created by the hooves of the cows was thrown all over His body. This was all just to save little Krsna from future inauspicious accidents
- The elder gopis of Vrndavana were so absorbed in affection for Krsna that they wanted to save Him, although there was no need to, for He had already protected Himself. They could not understand Krsna was the Supreme Personality of God playing as a child
- They (the cowherd men) thought that by chance Krsna had been saved by God (from the falling arjuna trees) so that nothing had happened to Him
- Thinking that child Krsna had been saved from the mouth of death, they (the gopis and the cowherd men) looked upon His face with great love and affection. They were full of anxiety and could not turn their faces from the vision of Krsna
- This incident of Krsna's saving Himself and His associates from death and of giving deliverance to Aghasura, who had assumed the form of a python, took place when Krsna was five years old - SB 10.12.37
- Trnavarta, in the form of a whirlwind, took the child (Krsna) away into the dangerous sky to kill Him, but the demon fell down onto a slab of stone. In that case also, by the mercy of Lord Visnu or His associates, the child was saved - SB 10.11.25
- Upananda said, "Just consider Putana and Krsna. It was simply by the grace of Lord Hari that Krsna was saved from the hands of such a great demon"
- Upananda said, "The whirlwind demon took Krsna away into the sky, but by the grace of Lord Hari He was saved, and the demon fell down on a stone slab and died"
- Upananda said, "Very recently, this child was playing between two trees, and the trees fell down violently, and yet there was no injury to the child. So Lord Hari saved Him again"
- Upananda suggested - By the mercy of Lord Visnu, Krsna has always been saved from so many dangerous incidents. Now let us leave this place and go someplace where we may worship Lord Visnu undisturbed, before there is another cause of death from some demon