Category:Requesting Devotees of God
Pages in category "Requesting Devotees of God"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- As soon as he heard my petition, he immediately granted me a pension without reductions. Thus the King granted me a full salary as a pension and requested me to engage without anxiety in the service of Your lotus feet
- At the time of the coronation of Prince Ramacandra, Kaikeyi requested her husband to enthrone her son Bharata and send Ramacandra to the forest
- Because Maharaja Prthu was a great devotee and incarnation of God, he was requested to stop the sacrifices so that Indra might not further introduce irreligious systems, which are always followed by criminal-minded people
- Bhattacarya dispatched two verses written on palm tree leaves and requested Jagadananda to render him a favor by delivering them. Thus Lord Caitanya was offered the prasada and the verses on the palm leaves
- I request all my Vaisnava readers to read and hear with rapt attention this narration of Sri Krsna Caitanya as inculcated in the revealed scriptures
- I worship herewith the lotus feet of all kinds of devotees, both advanced and neophyte. I request all of them to be satisfied with me
- In this letter the King requested Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Please appeal to all the devotees associated with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submit this petition to them on my behalf"
- Kali-yuga requested him to give him only one place where these four places are included, and Pariksit Maharaja gave him the place where gold is stored
- Kirtaniyah sada harih: (CC Adi 17.31) "The holy name of the Lord should be chanted twenty-four hours daily." In this Krsna consciousness movement we request the devotees to chant at least sixteen rounds on their beads daily
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja was requested to write the CC by the devotees of Vrndavana. Although he began this work at a very old age, by the grace of Caitanya he finished it. Today it remains the most authoritative book on Caitanya's philosophy & life - CC Intro
- Lord Caitanya appreciated this statement (from SB 10.12.11) very much, yet He said, "You can go even further." Being so requested, Ramananda Raya then stated that the paternal relationship with Krsna is a still higher transcendental position
- Lord Siva is the husband of Sati, one of the sisters of Diti. Diti invoked the pleasure of her sister Sati so that Sati would request her husband to excuse her. Besides that, Lord Siva is the worshipable lord of all women
- Sanatana observed the etiquette of Jagannatha’s temple by going along the beach to visit Lord Caitanya, although it was extremely hot due to the sun. He requested Jagadananda Pandita to give him permission to return to Vrndavana
- Sometimes He (the Lord) tells His devotee in a dream that His temple and His garden are now very old and that He cannot enjoy them very nicely. Thus He requests the devotee to repair them
- When friends would request, "My dear Prahlada, just play. This is tiffin hour," so he said - No, no, no, no. My dear friends, kaumara acaret prajno dharman bhagavatan iha. Immediately. We are now young boys. This is the time to learn
- When Priyavrata's father, Svayambhuva Manu, requested him to accept the responsibility of ruling over the world, he did not welcome the suggestion. This is the symptom of a great, liberated devotee
- When the ratha was again being drawn and the chanting resumed, two devotees from Kulina-grama - Ramananda Vasu and Satyaraja Khan - were requested to bring silk ropes every year for the Ratha-yatra ceremony