remote | remotest
Pages in category "Remote"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A person in KC has nothing to do with any work which depends upon five immediate and remote causes: the doer, the work, the situation, the endeavor and fortune. This is because he is engaged in the loving transcendental service of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- A person in Krsna consciousness is pure in his existence, and consequently he has nothing to do with any work which depends upon five immediate and remote causes: the doer, the work, the situation, the endeavor and fortune. BG 1972 purports
- According to Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, hamsa-saranam refers to the cottage in which saintly persons live. Generally saintly people live in a remote place in the forest or in a humble cottage. However, we should note that the times have changed
- According to this verse, the impersonal Brahman, which is the glowing effulgence of the body of the Supreme Lord, may be called the immediate cause, but the cause of all causes, or the remote cause, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Already transcendentally enlightened, they (the gopis) simply engage their purified senses in the service of the Lord (Krsna) in the remote village of Vrndavana
- Haridasa Thakura said that the chanting of the holy names is so powerful that even if one chants in the remotest parts of the jungle, the trees and animals will advance in Krsna consciousness simply by hearing the vibration
- He is the Supersoul of all individual living entities, and He exists as both the remote and immediate cause because the Supreme Lord is the cause of all causes
- Herein (BG 4.1) we find the history of the Bhagavad-gita traced from a remote time when it was delivered to the royal order, the kings of all planets. BG 1972 purports
- I am very glad to note of how you are increasing the "Back To Godhead" distribution there in such a remote place. Our "Back To Godhead" is the backbone of our movement so we should always be thinking how to increase it increase it increase it
- I am very much pleased to see all these pictures and our magazines gives information to the people that we do not stick only to the cities, but we train people in the remote villages also. So everything should be done very attentively and amicably
- Kamsa admitted his own fault, but whatever he had done was under the control of providence. Kamsa might have been the immediate cause for the death of Devaki's sons, but the remote cause was their past deeds. This was an actual fact
- Kamsa might have been the immediate cause for the death of Devaki's sons, but the remote cause was their past deeds. This was an actual fact
- Krsna is so kind that from Vaikuntha He has come here in this remote village of America. He's so kind, just to accept your service
- Krsna is the remote cause, and material nature is the immediate cause of the cosmic manifestation
- Ladies (fifty or sixty years ago in Calcutta), especially those coming from respectable families, could not be seen by ordinary men. This system is still current in remote places
- Lord Siva said, "All immediate & remote causes of the cosmic manifestation rest in You without distinctive features of existence. Ultimately, there is no possibility of distinction between You & other thing on equal level with You or subordinate to You"
- O Lord Krsna, Lord Krsna, Your opulent mysticism is inconceivable. You are the supreme, original person, the cause of all causes, immediate and remote, and You are beyond this material creation - SB 10.10.29
- One is called undisturbed who goes to an unknown, remote place and, freed from all obligations, quits his material body when it has become useless
- Our propagation of the sankirtana movement is continuing, despite many opponents, and people are taking up this chanting process even in remote parts of the world like Africa
- The holy names of Krsna and Hari, or the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, are so spiritually powerful that even today, as our preachers go to remote parts of the world, people immediately begin chanting Hare Krsna
- The impersonal Brahman, which is the glowing effulgence of the body of the Supreme Lord, may be called the immediate cause, but the cause of all causes, or the remote cause, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The material nature, as the material cause, is known as pradhana, and as efficient cause is known as maya. But since it is inert matter, it is not the remote cause of creation
- The system of Krsna consciousness was first narrated to the sun-god, the sun-god explained it to his son Manu, Manu explained it to his son Iksvaku, and the system is current on this earth from that very remote time. BG 1972 purports
- The temporary manifestations of material nature are originally caused by the spiritual glance of the Lord. The Personality of Godhead is the direct, or remote, cause of creation, and material nature is the indirect, or immediate, cause
- There was a famine in India in 1942, big famine. I particularly inquired among the disciples of my Guru Maharaja, and even the remote village, they said that "We have no difficulty"
- They (persons with the vision of differentiation) are influenced by the immediate cause, which they are busy counteracting, because they have no knowledge of the remote, supreme cause, the Personality of Godhead - SB 10.4.27
- This black art of witchcraft is still practiced by some women in the remote northwestern side of India
- To become restless in the contact of women and wealth is not an astonishment, because every living being is associated with such things from remote time, practically immemorial, and it takes time to recover from this foreign nature
- We are sending sankirtana parties all over the world, and they are experiencing that even in the remotest part of the world, where there is no knowledge of Krsna, the Hare Krsna maha-mantra attracts thousands of men to our camp
- Witches are called khecari, which means they can fly in the sky. This art of witchcraft is still practiced by some women in the remote northwestern side of India. They can transfer themselves from one place to another on the branch of an uprooted tree