relativities | relativity
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Relativity"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Even by the vibration of radio sound, we can partially realize sound relativity, and by resounding the sound of transcendence we can verily feel the presence of the Lord
- Everywhere this law of relativity is working. You do not think, because you cannot stand in the midst of the water of the ocean, therefore nobody can stand. That is nonsense
- On the Absolute world there is no such relativities as a success and failure. The one thing in the Absolute world is to serve Krishna. Don't care for the result. Krishna must know that we are working very seriously and that is our success of life
- One who becomes agitated by the relativities of life has accepted a relative position and must therefore undergo the austerities prescribed in the sastras to transcend the material body and put an end to material existence
- The living being in contact with the inferior energy is illusioned, thinking he belongs to the inferior energy. Therefore there is the sense of relativity in the material world
- The relativities of the creator & the created or the predominator & the predominated have been differentiated in the Vedas by saying that the predominator "I" is the feeder of the predominated "I's"
- Through austerity, King Malayadhvaja in body and mind gradually became equal to the dualities of cold and heat, happiness and distress, wind and rain, hunger and thirst, the pleasant and the unpleasant. In this way he conquered all relativities
- Time has nothing to do with the relativities of things; rather, everything is shaped and calculated in terms of the facility offered by time