Category:Reference to the Context
Pages in category "Reference to the Context"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Although he (the highly advanced devotee) sees trees, mountains, and other living entities moving here and there, he sees all as the creation of the Supreme Lord and, with reference to the context, sees only the creator and not the created
- As soon as a devotee sees anything material, he sees immediately the energy of Krsna, and along with the energy of Krsna, he sees immediately Krsna. Reactory. He actually. With reference to the context
- As soon as he sees the energy of Krsna, he sees Krsna. Therefore instead of seeing the tree, he sees Krsna. Because one after, after, coming, reference to the context
- As soon as I utter "Sudama," I immediately remember, "Sudama was a friend of Krsna," so I remember Krsna. Reference to the context. So therefore this is offered, spiritual names
- If you have knowledge, theoretical knowledge even, that everything is Krsna's energy and if you have love for Krsna, with reference to the context, whatever you see, you see Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness
- In the Dvapara-yuga, the Lord had descended in a blackish hue. This is the essence of the statements in the Puranas and other Vedic literatures with reference to the context
- The context of the reference given herein (SB 3.19.14) regarding Garuda and Indra is this
- The guru, or the bona fide spiritual master, is competent to teach the disciple in the right path with reference to the context of all authentic Vedic literature. He does not attempt to juggle words to bewilder the student
- The spiritual values of life can be realized in the human form of material existence, and the human being must adopt family planning with reference to the context of spiritual values, and not otherwise
- There are transcendental tastes in servitude, friendship and other relationships with Krsna. These can be described with reference to the context of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu