Pages in category "Real Ego"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The real ego is aham brahmasmi: "I am spirit soul." But on account of being in touch, being born in this material world, my kriya-sakti, my activities, are being done under different designation
- They'll tolerate material egoism, "We are doing this humanitarian service." That they... And spiritual egoism he'll not. That I replied, that this is real egoism, aham brahmasmi. And I'm: "Aham dog asmi." (laughter) That is not very good pride
- This sense of "I am" is ego, but when the sense of "I am" is applied to this false body it is false ego. When the sense of self is applied to reality, that is real ego
- We forget this material nonsense. That's all. But don't forget ourself. Our identity is there. We are all servants of God, Krsna dasa. And this is real ego. So ego is not dissolved. Ego is there, but it is purified
- When one thinks, "I am this body," he's a rascal. If one thinks that "I am servant of God," that is real ego. And if one thinks, "I am servant of Satan," that is not very good
- When the living entity is uncovered from these material or inferior energies, he is called liberated. When he is liberated, he has no false ego, but his real ego again comes into existence
- When we say that we give up our ego, this means that we give up our false ego, but real ego is always present
- When you come to your real ego, then you become happy. And because you are in false ego, you are unhappy