prostrate | prostrated | prostrating | prostrations
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prostrating at God's Lotus Feet (1 P)
Pages in category "Prostrate"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Akrura thought, "As soon as I arrive in Vrndavana, I will get down from this chariot and fall prostrate to offer my obeisances to the Supreme Lord, the master of material nature and all living entities"
- Although Prajapati Daksa could not say anything, when the Lord, who knows everyone's heart, saw His devotee prostrate in that manner and desiring to increase the population, He addressed him as follows
- In another popular picture the goddess Kali is sometimes seen standing on the prostrate body of Lord Siva, which indicates that sometimes Lord Siva has to fall down flat in order to stop goddess Kali from killing the asuras
- Indra said, "You are the son of Vasudeva, and You are the Supreme Lord, Krsna, the master of all pure devotees. Please accept my prostrated obeisances. You are the personification of supreme knowledge"
- Prostrating himself at the feet of his readers, the author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) entreats them in all humility to hear with rapt attention these conclusive arguments regarding the Absolute Truth
- Prostrating himself at the feet of his readers, the author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta entreats them in all humility to hear with rapt attention