Please (Krsna's Request)
Pages in category "Please (Krsna's Request)"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- He (Krsna) said, "Daruka, please immediately take Me to where Salva is staying. You may know that this Salva is a very powerful, mysterious man. Don't fear him in the least"
- He (Krsna) therefore told Narada, "Since Your Holiness is a brahmana, it is Our duty to offer you something as far as possible. Therefore, I beg you to please order Me. What can I do for you"
- He (Lord Visnu) addressed Bhrgu Muni as follows: "My dear brahmana, it is My greatest fortune that you have come here. Please, therefore, sit down on this cushion for a few minutes"
- He said, "O mother, O father, please excuse Us for this inability." All this behavior of the Lord gives me pain at heart
- In his dream, Madhavendra Puri saw Gopala, who said, "My bodily temperature still has not decreased. Please bring sandalwood from the Malaya province and smear the pulp over My body to cool Me"
- It is better for you to go home, simply talk about Me (Krsna) & think of Me, & by this process of constantly remembering Me & chanting My names you will surely be elevated to the spiritual platform. There is no need to stand near Me. Please go back home
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The two of Us have descended to this earth just to annihilate such unnecessary bellicose forces and give protection to the pious devotees. So we have the opportunity to fulfill Our mission. Please let Us execute it"
- Krsna addressed Jarasandha as follows: "My dear King, please note that we are not actually brahmanas, nor have we come to ask for food or grain. We are all ksatriyas, & we have come to beg a duel with you. We hope that you will agree to this proposal"
- Krsna admitted to the gopis that "I cannot return your loving dealings. I am unable. So please be satisfied with your activities. I cannot return." Now, just see. God, who is so powerful, He fails to return the loving objective of the devotee
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Please rest assured that We shall come back to Vrndavana just after giving some satisfaction to Our real father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, and Our grandfather and other family members"
- Krsna as a boy continued, "Please construct a temple on top of that hill, and install Me in that temple. After this, wash Me with large quantities of cold water so that My body may be cleansed"
- Krsna asked His father, "I am very eager to know this procedure, so please explain to Me the purpose of this sacrifice"
- Krsna challenged all His friends, "My dear friends, just see - I am jumping with great chivalrous prowess. Please do not flee away." Upon hearing these challenging words, another friend named Varuthapa counter-challenged the Lord & struggled against Him
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna continued, "Please be satisfied with your highly exemplary character, for it is not possible for Me to repay My debt to you"
- Krsna continued, "Please take it for granted that no matter what ambition and desire you might have and no matter what you might expect from Me, I am always at your service"
- Krsna continues, "A sannyasi named Madhavendra Puri is sitting in the vacant marketplace. Please take this pot of sweet rice from behind Me and deliver it to him"
- Krsna encouraged Rukmini, "My dear Rukmini, don't worry. Please rest assured that the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty will kill all the opposing soldiers without delay"
- Krsna persisted, "Please let Me know the purpose of the sacrifice you are going to perform. Is it according to Vedic injunction? Or is it simply a popular ceremony? Kindly let Me know in detail about the sacrifice"
- Krsna said to Akrura, "I think Myself so fortunate that you have come as My friend and relative. My dear uncle Akrura, please tell Me the purpose of your coming to Vrndavana"
- Krsna said to the gopis, "It is impossible to repay you or show enough gratitude for your love; therefore please be satisfied by your own pious activities"
- Krsna said, "As long as you are here, they must be searching in different places, and their minds must be very agitated. So don’t tarry. Please go back and make them peaceful"
- Krsna said, "Everywhere you (the gopis) go you will find that all these animals are loitering to find their prey. I think, therefore, that you are taking a great risk in coming here in the dead of night. Please turn back immediately, without delay"
- Krsna said, "I understand that you (the gopis) are all very chaste women, so now that you have seen the beautiful atmosphere of the Vrndavana forest, please return home and engage in the faithful service of your respective husbands"
- Krsna said, "Now please order Me. What can I do for you? What is the purpose of your coming here in the dead of night? Kindly take your seats and let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna said, "Some of you (the gopis) must have babies by this time, although you are very young. You must have left your small babies at home, and they must be crying. Please immediately go back home and just feed them with your breast milk"
- Krsna said, "Still, I want to hear from you (King Nrga) how you were put into this position. If you think that you can disclose this secret, then please tell us your identity"
- Krsna said: "My dear King (Kaliya) of the snakes, although I have given you so much pain, please do not be dissatisfied with Me. It is My duty to protect these cows, which are worshiped even by the demigods"
- Krsna said: "You (the gopis) have worshiped Me, cutting off all domestic ties, which are difficult to break. Therefore please let your own glorious deeds be your compensation"
- Krsna says, "O priest, please get up and open the door of the temple. I have kept one pot of sweet rice for the sannyasi Madhavendra Puri"
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- Krsna told His other friends, "Subala is feeling too fatigued from mock-fighting with Me. So please do not disturb him anymore by inviting him to fight." This is an instance of laziness caused by dislike of excessive labor
- Krsna told Yasoda, "Let even the Kesi demon come before Me; My arms will still be adequate for victory. So please don't be perturbed"
- Krsna welcomed them with the following words: "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you are all very fortunate and are welcome here. Please let Me know what I can do for you"
- Krsna, in the dress of a young girl, told Radharani, "Oh, You hard-hearted girl! Don't You know that I am Your sister? Why are You unable to recognize Me? Be merciful upon Me and please capture My shoulders and embrace Me with love"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Please speak on. I am very happy to hear you because a river of unprecedented nectar is flowing from your mouth"
- Lord Sri Krsna advises in Bhagavad-gita (BG 2.14), tams titiksasva bharata: "My dear Arjuna, please try to tolerate all these disturbances. Be fixed in your Krsna conscious activities
- My (Krsna) dear girls, if you think that you are My eternal servitors and you are always ready to execute My order, then My request is that, with your smiling faces, you please come here alone, one after another, and take away your garments
- My dear daughter of King Vidarbha, My dear Rukmini, please do not misunderstand Me (Krsna). Don't be unkind to Me like this. I know that you are sincerely and seriously attached to Me; you are My eternal companion
- My dearest Srimati Radharani, please hear Me (Krsna). I am speaking the truth. I cry day and night simply upon remembering all you inhabitants of Vrndavana. No one knows how unhappy this makes Me
- O best of the Bharatas, now please hear from Me about the three kinds of happiness which the conditioned soul enjoys, and by which he sometimes comes to the end of all distress. BG 18.36-37 - 1972
- O winner of wealth, please listen as I tell you in detail of the three kinds of understanding and determination according to the three modes of nature. BG 18.29 - 1972
- Please bring the people of the village and get them to take Me out of this bush. Then have them situate Me nicely on top of the hill
- Please do not come here all at once. Come alone; I (Krsna) want to see each of you (the gopis) in your complete beauty, for you all have thin waists. I have requested you to come alone. Now please comply
- Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but full of mysteries
- Please make the general populace averse to Me by imagining your own interpretation of the Vedas. Cover Me in such a way that people will take more interest in advancing material civilization just to propagate a population bereft of spiritual knowledge
- The Lord declares in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.31), kaunteya pratijanihi: "O son of Kunti, please declare it." The Lord asks Arjuna to declare, and why
- The Lord says, kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranasyati: (BG 9.31) "My dear son of Kunti, please declare that My (Krsna"s) devotee will never be vanquished"
- There are two or four demons still living. I (Krsna) want to kill them, and after doing so I shall very soon return to Vrndavana. Please know this for certain
- Therefore, O Vidura, does it not pain us, His servitors, when we remember that He (Krsna) used to stand before Ugrasena, who was sitting on the royal throne, and used to submit explanations before him, saying, "O My lord, please let it be known to you"?
- These wives were great devotees of the Lord, and Krsna took this opportunity to bless them. He said, "My dear friends, please go to the house of the brahmanas nearby"
- When Rksaraj was in front of Krsna fighting and suddenly realized that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna addressed him thus: "My dear Rksaraj, why is your face so dry? Please do not feel threatened by Me"
- When the gopis saw that Krsna was strong and determined, they had no alternative but to abide by His order ("please come here alone, one after another, and take away your garments")