pieces | piece
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Piece"
The following 158 pages are in this category, out of 158 total.
- A forest fire begins when two pieces of wood rub against one another, being agitated by the wind. Actually, however, fire belongs neither to the wood nor to the wind; it is always different from both
- A naturalist can see the general course of material nature simply by studying a piece of fruit. A small fruit develops from a flower, grows, stays for some time on a branch, becomes full-grown, ripens, then begins to dwindle
- A piece of iron is certainly not fire, but when the iron is made red-hot, certainly it has the quality of fire through its burning capacity
- A small piece of meat they are eating, not very much. But for these small pieces, so many population, huge quantity of slaughterhouse is being maintained
- A society concerned only with manufacturing new cars and new skyscrapers every year and then breaking them to pieces and making new ones may be technologically advanced, but it is not a human civilization
- After hearing Lord Siva's statement, Banasura, who was very much puffed up with his power, became elated that he would meet someone able to smash him to pieces. Banasura then returned home with great pleasure
- After reciting this mantra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered obeisances and took His bath in the Ganges. At that time He had on only one piece of underwear, for there was no second garment
- After the construction of the bridge, a fire was set all over the kingdom of Ravana. During the fighting with Ravana, every part of his limbs was slashed to pieces by Your (Ramacandra) sharp arrows, and his heads fell to the face of the earth
- After this, Madhavendra Puri washed the pot and broke it into pieces. He then bound all the pieces in his outer cloth and kept them nicely
- All of these adherents of various scriptures were ready to present the conclusions of their respective scriptures, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke all their opinions to pieces and established His own cult of bhakti based on the Vedas, Vedanta
- Although poor men would catch tons of fish, they would not be equal in value to one piece of coral or pearl
- Although the earth assumed the shape of a cow by her mystic powers in order to be saved from being killed by the King, the King was aware of this fact and would not hesitate to cut her to pieces, just like small bits of grain
- Although the sinful man is repeatedly thrown from the mountain and his body broken to tiny pieces, he still does not die but continuously suffers chastisement
- Among the cooked vegetables were patolas, squash, manakacu and a salad made with pieces of ginger and various types of spinach
- As a small piece of grass falls in a river and is tossed about with different types of wood and tree branches, the living entity floats in the ocean of material existence and is dashed and tossed amidst material conditions
- As Hiranyakasipu moved his limbs here, there & all around, very much afflicted at being captured, Nrsimhadeva placed the demon on His lap, supporting him with His thighs, & in the doorway of the assembly hall the Lord very easily tore the demon to pieces
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza (My (Radharani's) feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there), His mind went to pieces
- As soon as He (Balarama) saw the demon, Lord Balarama prepared to attack him. He first considered how He could smash the great demon to pieces. Lord Balarama then called for His plow and club, and they immediately appeared before Him
- As soon as there is some catastrophe, millions of such dollars could not buy bread. This actually happened in Germany; millions of marks could not purchase one piece of bread. All this is going on in the name of advancement of civilization
- As their weapons & mantras decreased, the demons began showering mountain peaks, trees and stones upon the demigod soldiers, but the demigods were so powerful & expert that they nullified all these weapons by breaking them to pieces in the sky as before
- At any moment all one's material opulence can be finished; therefore a devotee is never proud of such opulence. He is always humble and meek, considering himself lower than a piece of straw. Because of this, he is eligible to return home, back to Godhead
- At once the atheist king shattered the pillar in front of him to pieces, and the Lord instantly appeared as Nrsimha, the half-man, half-lion incarnation, and killed the atheist king
- At the present moment Bharata-bhumi, or Bharata-varsa, is a small piece of land extending from the Himalaya Mountains to Cape Comorin. Sometimes this peninsula is called punya-bhumi
- At the same time, He (Krsna) wanted to give him (Rukmi) some light punishment, so He tied him up with a piece of cloth and snipped at his mustache, beard and hair, keeping some spots here and there
- Being baffled at not finding a match, I (Banasura) satisfy the itching of my arms by beating them against the mountains. In this way, I tear many great mountains to pieces
- Being repeatedly baffled in his attempts, Rukmi took his sword and ran swiftly toward Krsna, just as a fly proceeds toward a fire. But as soon as Rukmi reached Krsna, Krsna cut his weapon to pieces
- Being very angry and biting His reddish lips with His teeth, Krsna, with false tears in His eyes, broke the container of yogurt with a piece of stone. Then He entered a room and began to eat the freshly churned butter in a solitary place - SB 10.9.6
- Each day, Madhavendra Puri would eat one piece of that earthen pot, and after eating it he would immediately be overwhelmed with ecstasy. These are wonderful stories
- Each time the gorilla would bring out a tree to strike Balarama, He would tear it to pieces by striking it with His club & the gorilla would clutch another tree from another direction & attack Him. As a result of this fighting, the forest became treeless
- Every man should produce his own food. That is Vedic culture. You get a piece of land and produce your family's foodstuff
- Every man should produce his own food. That is Vedic culture. You get a piece of land and produce your family's foodstuff. But they are... What they are doing? In Australia, in Africa, they have got enough land, but the government
- Everyone should have a piece of land given by the government, and everyone should possess a few cows. Both of these should be utilized for one’s daily bread
- Exactly as a piece of iron moves under the influence of a lodestone, inert matter moves when You glance over the total material energy
- For a compassionate soul like Vidura, especially in his dealings with the beloved Pandavas, it was almost impossible to disclose an unpalatable piece of news like the annihilation of the Yadu dynasty. Therefore he purposely refrained from it
- For the sections of society known as kartabhaja and satima, the mother of the child was immediately purified after the quarantine by the throwing of hari-nuta, small pieces of sweetmeat, in sankirtana
- Four pieces of kadi made one ganda, and twenty such gandas equaled one pana. This kadi was also used as a medium of exchange; therefore Sivananda Sena paid for the dog with dasa pana, or eighty times ten pieces of kadi
- Fourteen hundred thousand pieces of this earthly planet can be thrown into the sun planet, it is so big. Unless it is so big, how it is possible the sun planet is distributing heat and light for millions and millions of years?
- Generally thunderbolts are thrown on the tops of hills in order to break them to pieces. As these pieces are spread asunder in due course of time, the surface of the globe gradually becomes fit for agriculture
- Giving up the regulative principles and living according to one's whims is compared to a mad elephant, which by force uproots the bhakti-lata and breaks it to pieces
- Having broken the pot and bound the pieces in his cloth, Madhavendra Puri began to think, "The Lord has given me a pot of sweet rice, and when the people hear of this tomorrow morning, there will be great crowds"
- He (Dvivida) immediately uprooted another big oak tree and, after clipping off all its leaves, again struck Balarama's head with it. But Balarama, with the help of His club, tore the tree to pieces
- He (Krsna) pressed His teeth and lips, and taking up a piece of stone, He immediately broke the butter pot. He took butter out of it, and with false tears in His eyes, He began to eat the butter in a secluded place
- He (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) does not need to carry the sannyasa-danda. This is the reason Sri Nityananda Prabhu broke the staff into three pieces and threw it into the water
- He is placed in the midst of burning pieces of wood, and his limbs are set on fire. In some cases he is made to eat his own flesh or have it eaten by others
- He then took a piece of wood from that tree &made it into two aranis. Desiring to go to the planet where Urvasi resided, he chanted mantras, meditating upon the lower arani as Urvasi, the upper one as himself, and the piece of wood between them as his
- He who remains firm, knowing that the modes alone are active; who regards alike pleasure & pain, & looks on a clod, a stone & a piece of gold with an equal eye-such a man is said to have transcended the modes of nature. BG 14.22-25 - 1972
- Her (Putana's) fallen body extended up to twelve miles and smashed all the trees to pieces, and everyone was struck with wonder upon seeing this gigantic body. Her teeth appeared just like plows, and her nostrils appeared just like mountain caves
- Here the government begins cheating. He is engaging you to hard work day and night and paying you a piece of paper, where it is written "one hundred dollars." That's all. This is your society, cheating and cheater
- Holding in His (Krsna's) hand a very nice preparation of yogurt and rice, with pieces of suitable fruit between His fingers, He sat like the whorl of a lotus flower - SB 10.13.11
- Hurled by the mighty demon (Hiranyaksa) with all his strength, the flying trident shone brightly in the sky. The Personality of Godhead (Varahadeva), however, tore it to pieces with His discus Sudarsana, which had a sharp-edged rim
- Hurled by the mighty demon with all his strength, the flying trident shone brightly in the sky. The Personality of Godhead, however, tore it to pieces with His discus Sudarsana, which had a sharp-edged rim, even as Indra cut off a wing of Garuda
- I am negotiating with one Mr. Javarali for purchasing a piece of land priced near about 13,000 Rs. Now, if I send you the equivalent in American dollars, whether it will be possible for you to pay him the above approximate price?
- I submitted a note of purpose in which it was stated that the money was meant for purchasing books and securing a small piece of land. You may find out this note in our file
- I was searching after a piece of glass, but instead I have found a most valuable jewel. Therefore I am so satisfied that I do not wish to ask any benediction from You
- If someone gives you one piece of paper, "Yes, it is $10 note," then are you not cheated? You must know what is $10 note. Otherwise you'll be satisfied with a paper, piece of paper. That's all. If you do not know God, then how you can see God?
- If you take a piece of coal, you can wash it hundreds and thousands of times, it never becomes white. And these are material things, but spiritually you can reform
- Impersonalists sometimes give the example that if one stands on a stone or a piece of wood one certainly stands on the surface of the land, because the stone and wood both rest on the surface of the earth
- In any case send me a site sketch of the available land, giving length and breadth. However, we do not want some land on one side of the canal and some land on the other side of the canal. All the land must be in one piece, together, not separately
- In His (Krsna's) left palm He was holding a lump of food prepared with yogurt, butter, rice and pieces of fruit salad, which could be seen through His petallike finger-joints
- It (Salva's weapon) was so bright that the whole sky was lit up by its presence. But as soon as Lord Krsna appeared, He tore the great weapon into hundreds and thousands of pieces by releasing His own arrows
- It is pleasing and encouraging to me to hear how all your programs, book distributing, temple worship etc., are going on so nicely in our Cleveland Center. That you have distributed 10,000 pieces of literature in the last month is very impressive
- It is rat philosophy. He has something to do-cut everything into pieces
- Jayadratha's father was surprised to see a severed head on his lap, and he at once threw it to the ground. The father immediately died, his forehead being cracked in seven pieces
- Just as a dog wanders here and there for a piece of bread or punishment, the living entity perpetually wanders about trying to be happy and planning in so many ways to counteract material misery. This is called the struggle for existence
- Kamsa tried to dash the child downward against a piece of stone, but since she was Yogamaya, the younger sister of Lord Visnu, she slipped upward and assumed the form of the goddess Durga
- Kindly help me pound to pieces the evil living beings known as Kusmandas, Vainayakas, Yaksas, Raksasas, Bhutas and Grahas. Please pulverize them
- Krsna chastised him very severely, & smashed his chariot to pieces by shooting an arrow. Then with the help of His disc He separated Paundraka's head from his body, just as Indra shaves off the peaks of mountains by striking them with his thunderbolt
- Krsna said, "If a devotee offers Me the most insignificant things a little flower, a little piece of leaf, a little water but saturates the offering in devotional love, then not only do I gladly accept such an offering, but I eat it with great pleasure"
- Krsna, having been interrupted in His business of sucking the breast, was very angry. He took a piece of stone, broke the churning pot and entered a room, where He began to eat the freshly churned butter
- Krsna, with His arrows, cut all the weapons of the men of Bhaumasura into pieces, like grains
- Laksmana said, "Each of them (princes) desired to win me as his wife, and one after another they raised the bow and arrow left there for piercing the fish"
- Let us submit one piece of information before You, dear Lord. It is not at all false but is full of meaning. It is this: If You are not merciful upon us, then it will be very, very difficult to find more suitable candidates for Your mercy
- Lord Krsna could understand that Indra, being bereft of his sacrificial honor, was pouring down rain that was accompanied by heavy pieces of ice and strong winds, although all this was out of season
- Lord Krsna saw that the trident of the Mura demon was rushing toward His carrier, Garuda. Immediately, by a trick of His hand, He took two arrows and threw them toward the trident, cutting it to pieces
- Lord Krsna, by hurling His arrows with unfathomable strength, injured Salva, whose armor, bow and jeweled helmet all scattered in pieces
- Lord Krsna, with His own club, broke the club of Mura to pieces before it could reach Him. The demon, bereft of his weapon, decided to attack Krsna with his strong arms
- Lord Nrsimha-deva placed the demon (Hiranyakasipu) on His lap, supporting him with His thighs, and in the doorway of the assembly hall the Lord very easily tore the demon to pieces with the nails of His hand
- Madhai struck Nityananda Prabhu on the head with a piece of earthen pot, thus drawing blood
- Maharaj Dhruva says, "I had been searching out some pieces of broken glass, but instead I have found the most valuable jewel. I am therefore fully satisfied, my Lord. I do not wish to ask anything more from Your Lordship"
- Maharaja Ambarisa was a great devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, and of the saintly persons who are the Lord's devotees. Because of this devotion, he thought of the entire universe as being as insignificant as a piece of stone
- Maharaja Prthu - he was the only one ruler all over the world, and he was ruling over these seven islands - that is mentioned - although his residential quarter was in the Brahmavarta, the piece of land between the rivers Yamuna and Ganges
- Many hundreds of male and female carnivorous demons, completely naked and carrying tridents in their hands, then appeared, crying the slogans "Cut them to pieces! Pierce them!"
- Matter is compared to the piece of iron, and it is electrified or made red-hot by the glance or manipulation of the supreme consciousness of Visnu. Only by such electrification is the energy of matter displayed in various actions and reactions
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), as the Supersoul of all living entities, You remain concealed within their hearts exactly as fire remains concealed in every piece of fuel. You are the witness of all the activities of the living entities"
- Nature has given you sufficient means to live very comfortably everywhere. If you get a piece of land and one cow, your whole economic question is solved. You haven't got to go fifty miles for working. There is no necessity
- Next, a great mountain was visible in the sky, and from all directions hailstones fell, along with lances, clubs, swords, iron bludgeons and great pieces of stone
- Nimbu pani, and all the devotees get piece of lemon with their main meal. We have now... Everyone has gathered. All of the preaching parties have come back, and we've... They're all dispersing again on Friday
- Nityananda Prabhu, who was His eternal servitor, believed that there was no need for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to carry the staff, and to declare to the world that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was above all regulations, He broke it into three pieces
- No one can understand the loving intimacy between Gadadhara Pandita and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Gadadhara Pandita gave up his vow and service to Gopinatha just as one gives up a piece of straw
- Not finding any combatant, he (Banasura) struck his powerful arms against the mountains, breaking them to pieces. In contrast to this, Arjuna also possessed extraordinary powers for fighting, but he utilized them only for Krsna
- O king of sharp-edged swords, you are engaged by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Please cut the soldiers of my enemies to pieces. Please cut them to pieces!
- O King, as the wind promotes friction between two pieces of wood and thus gives rise to fire, Kasyapa Muni, whose transcendental position was fully absorbed in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transferred his potency into the womb of Aditi
- On earth there are many yogis who can exhibit some feeble mystic power by manufacturing pieces of gold like magic, but the inhabitants of the planet Siddhaloka are actually extremely powerful in mysticism
- One by one, Bali Maharaja used a lance, prasa, tomara, rstis and other weapons, but whatever weapons he took up, Indra immediately cut them to pieces
- One cowherd boy said, "From the kicking of His (Krsna's) small feet the cart immediately broke apart and fell to pieces"
- One lady is prepared to donate a nice piece of land and $50,000 for erecting a Radha-Krsna Temple. That is very encouraging. If it is a fact, then I can go there for laying down the foundation stone and from there it may be easier to go to Sydney
- One of our life members, has agreed to distribute 3000 of these Gitas at no less than 50 rupees apiece
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead has saved me from the sinful life of material existence. By His desire, my last piece of material attraction is now gone"
- Sanatana Gosvami then humbly accepted his position as lower than a piece of straw, and symbolically holding some straw in his mouth, he fell down, clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submitted the following petition
- Seeing the ants, the hunter whisked them away with a piece of cloth. After thus clearing the ants from the ground, he fell down flat to offer his obeisances
- She (mother Saci) offered rice cooked from sali paddies, various kinds of vegetables, spinach, curry made of banana flowers, fried patola with nimba leaves, pieces of ginger with lemon, and also yogurt, milk, sugar candy and many other foods
- Similarly, the fruits of the jambu tree, which are full of pulp and have very small seeds, fall from a great height and break to pieces. Those fruits are the size of elephants, and the juice gliding from them becomes a river named Jambu-nadi
- Since the gorilla was very angry, he took another tree in his hands and struck Lord Balarama's body. Again Lord Balarama tore the tree to pieces, and the fighting continued
- Siva said: At that time your (Banasura) days will come to an end, and your flag of victory will no longer fly. Then you will see your false prestige smashed to pieces
- So if God does not supply petrol, then all these horseless carriage will be pieces of tin
- Sometimes he (Dvivida) would uproot a big mountain and tear it to pieces. In this way he created great disturbances all over the country, especially in the province of Kathwar
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu was very tactfully suggesting that Caitanya Mahaprabhu give a piece of His old clothing to the King (Prataparudra). Even though the King was not to meet the Lord, the King would then be pacified by receiving such a cloth
- Sridhara Swami continued, "I have been cracked to pieces by the smashing wheel of material existence, and because of my various sinful activities while existing in this material world, I am burning in the blazing fire of material reactions"
- Sugar is fermented with acid and then distilled. It becomes liquor. And the ants are very much fond of sugar. You keep up one piece of sugar candy. Then the news will be immediately spread, and all the ant class will go there
- Suppose if you go to a king and he says, "All right, you can ask anything from me," and if you say, "Give me bread, a piece of bread," is that very intelligent?
- Suppose you have got a piece of land as agriculturist, and you produce your food grain in large quantity or small quantity. It doesn't matter. Similarly, this body we are utilizing
- The Almighty God can bestow upon anyone the kingdom of the universe from a very small beginning, and similarly, He can take away the kingdom of the universe on the plea of begging a small piece of land
- The cow-shaped earth continued: My dear King, I am just like a strong boat, and all the paraphernalia of the world is standing upon me. If you break me to pieces, how can you protect yourself and your subjects from drowning?
- The elephants, horses, chariots, charioteers, infantry soldiers and various kinds of carriers, along with their riders, were slashed to pieces
- The fighting was conducted in the ksatriya spirit, so all together (Karna, Sala, Bhuri, Yajnaketu, Duryodhana and Bhismadeva), although it was improper, they obliged Samba to get down from his chariot, now broken to pieces
- The fire in a big piece of wood appears very big, and in a stick the fire appears small
- The inhabitants of this piece of land are very fortunate. They can purify their existence by accepting this Krsna consciousness movement and go outside Bharata-bhumi (India) and preach this cult to benefit the whole world
- The inhabitants of Vraja cut the gigantic body of Putana into pieces with the help of axes. Then they threw the pieces far away, covered them with wood and burned them to ashes - SB 10.6.33
- The King (Prataparudra) was very anxious to see the Lord (Caitanya), yet it was not possible for the Lord to see him. Just to resolve the situation, Nityananda Prabhu suggested that the Lord send an old piece of clothing
- The King (Prataparudra) would understand that the Lord (Caitanya) was showing mercy to him (if Caitanya would send a piece of His clothing to the King). The King would then not do anything drastic like giving up his life or becoming a mendicant
- The teacher of the Buddhist cult set forth the nine principles, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke them to pieces with His strong logic
- The Vedic sacrificial fire was ignited by the aranis, or two sacred pieces of wood, which produced fire by friction with a third. Such a fire is necessary for the performance of yajna. If successful, a yajna will fulfill the desire of its performer
- The waves carried Him here and there like a piece of dry wood. Who can understand this dramatic performance by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The word 'ittham-bhuta' is transcendentally exalted because it means 'full of transcendental bliss.' Before this transcendental bliss, the bliss derived from merging into the existence of the Absolute becomes like a piece of straw in comparison
- Their (Bhaumasura's soldiers and commanders) arms, legs and heads separated from their trunks, and all their horses and elephants also fell with them. In this way, all the weapons released by Bhaumasura were cut to pieces by the Lord's arrows
- There is no botheration for securing a piece of leaf, a piece of flower or a little water or a piece of fruit. Any poor man, any rich man, can secure. And the Lord says "Anyone who offers Me these four things with devotion, with love, I accept them"
- There was a prostitute whose charges was one lakh of pieces of diamond. It doesn't matter, a big diamond or small diamond. That was her charges. So one man was suffering from leprosy
- There were about ten kinds of spinach, a soup called sukhta, which was made with bitter nimba leaves, a pungent preparation made with black pepper, a mild cake made of fried curd, and buttermilk mixed with small fried pieces of dhal
- This planet known as Bharata-varsa is also called punya-bhumi, the pious land. At the present moment Bharata-bhumi, or Bharata-varsa, is a small piece of land extending from the Himalaya Mountains to Cape Comorin
- This stanza was sung by Mukunda in a very sweet voice, but as soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza, His mind went to pieces
- Those who are rich are not expected to offer only a little water, a little piece of fruit or a little leaf to the Lord; a rich man should offer according to his position
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke the pride of the Tattvavadis to pieces. He then went to the holy place known as Phalgu-tirtha
- Thus the staff broke under Our weight. Where the pieces have gone, I cannot say
- To own a certain piece of land is the basic civilization. Everyone must have a portion of land to produce his food. There will be no economic problem
- We can simply imagine how powerful Hiranyakasipu was in this material world. But even Hiranyakasipu was cut into small pieces by the nails of Lord Nrsimha. This means that anyone materially powerful cannot stand the strength of the Lord's nails
- We can understand a little piece of His contribution of jnana, Bhagavad-gita. That is a little piece of His stock of knowledge. Five thousand years He spoke, and still it is being continued, not only in India, but also all over the world
- We see that a strong wind will mingle together clouds, atomic particles of dust or broken pieces of cotton, & after the strong wind subsides, all the clouds, particles of dust and pieces of cotton are again separated, scattered in different places
- When a fire, for some unseen reason, leaps over one piece of wood and sets fire to the next, the reason is destiny. Similarly, when a living being accepts one kind of body & leaves aside another, there is no other reason than unseen destiny - SB 10.1.51
- When Bali Maharaja saw the expert military activities of Indra, he could not restrain his anger. Thus he took up another weapon, known as sakti, which blazed like a great firebrand. But Indra cut that weapon to pieces while it was still in Bali's hand
- When Bhimasena and Jarasandha were heavily striking each other with their clubs on different parts of their bodies - namely the shoulders, arms, collarbone, chest, thighs, waist and legs - their clubs were torn to pieces
- When Krsna arrived, He broke all the strongholds to pieces by the strokes of His club and scattered the military strength here and there by the constant onslaught of His arrows
- When Krsna killed Aristasura, some of the gopis said, "My dear friends, just see how Krsna has killed Aristasura! Although he was stronger than a mountain, Krsna plucked him up just like a piece of cotton and threw him away without any difficulty"
- When Krsna was fighting with Kaliya, Mother Yasoda exclaimed, "Krsna is now entrapped within the hoods of the Kaliya snake, and yet I am not tattered to pieces! So I must admit how wonderful is the preserving power of this material body!"
- When Lord Krsna was of a very tender age, His hands & legs resembled soft new leaves, yet simply by touching the handcart with His legs, He made the cart fall to pieces. It was quite possible for Him to act in this way and yet not exert Himself very much
- When no more trees were available, Dvivida took help from the hills and threw large pieces of stone, like rainfall, upon the body of Balarama. Lord Balarama, in a great sporting mood, began to smash those big pieces of stone into mere pebbles
- When Ravana was engaged in the battle, the trunk of the elephant which carried the King of heaven, Indra, broke in pieces, having collided with the chest of Ravana, and the scattered broken parts illuminated all directions
- When the Lord saw Govardhana Hill, He immediately offered obeisances, falling down on the ground like a rod. He embraced one piece of rock from Govardhana Hill and became mad
- When the Yadu dynasty was to be vanquished, Ugrasena was entrusted with the iron lump produced from the womb of Samba. He cut the iron lump into pieces and then pasted it and mixed it up with the sea water on the coast of Dvaraka
- When They understood the sinister motives of the guards, They became angry, and taking up the two pieces of the broken bow, They began to beat down all of Kamsa's caretakers
- When two or four pieces of the thrown rice touched His body, Advaita Acarya began to dance in various ways with the rice still stuck to His body
- When we claim proprietorship over a certain piece of land, whether individually or for our families or nations, we should also consider how we became the proprietors
- With a crashing blow from Krsna's club, Salva's wonderful airplane burst into pieces and fell into the sea. Salva was very careful, and instead of crashing with the airplane, he managed to jump onto the land
- With a view to respect the infallibility of Indra's weapon, Garuda, though otherwise invincible, being the Lord's own mount, dropped one of his wings, which was shattered to pieces by the thunderbolt
- With His celebrated Sudarsana cakra Krsna counteracted the electrified boundary, annihilated the canals of water and the gaseous boundary, and cut to pieces the electrified network fabricated by the demon Mura