Pages in category "Perfect Instruction"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Although Prahlada was only five years old, by advancement in knowledge he was imparting perfect instructions to his classmates. Some may find these instructions unpalatable
- Although Rsabhadeva knew all the Vedic instructions perfectly well, He nonetheless followed the instructions of the brahmanas in order to perfectly maintain the social order
- The conclusion is that if you simply follow the perfect instruction of Krsna, then automatically you become perfect, however imperfect you may be. That is our duty
- The instruction of Krsna is perfect, and the teacher or guru who speaks the same thing as Krsna says, that is perfect. And if he manufactures his own ideas and becomes more than Krsna, then he's a rascal number one. There is no benefit
- This instruction of Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, so perfect... It must be perfect because it is coming from Krsna. It is not the so-called scientist theory. No. Perfect instruction
- You are worshipable by virtue of the all-perfect instructions You give. You are the Supersoul; therefore I offer my obeisances unto You as the supreme living being
- You shall never be happy - this is perfect instruction - unless you go back to home, back to Godhead. Just like a mad boy, he has forsaken his father
- You shall never be happy - this is perfect instruction - unless you go back to home, back to Godhead. Just like a mad boy, he has forsaken his father. His father is rich man, everything is there, but he has become hippie