This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Perceiving God (3 C, 43 P)
Pages in category "Perceiving Krsna"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- In His own pastimes in Vrndavana, when Krsna used to eat on the bank of the Yamuna and sit in the center of His friends, every one of the cowherd boys would perceive that Krsna was looking at him
- In the Padma Purana it is said, atah sri-krsna-namadi na bhaved grahyam indriyaih. The name and form of the Lord cannot be perceived by the material senses, but when He appears within the vision of the mundane people He assumes the form of the virat-rupa
- In the spiritual energy, Krsna is perceived at every step, in all circumstances. This perfectional stage of understanding is represented by the gopis
- O Krsna! O most auspicious universe! You advent Yourself in Your original personal form in order to be worshiped by us, and we perceive You either by meditation or by direct worship
- One can neither see, hear, understand nor perceive the Supreme Lord, Krsna, by the material senses. But if one is engaged in loving transcendental service to the Lord from the beginning, then one can see the Lord by revelation. BG 1972 purports
- Our senses cannot perceive how He (Krsna) could keep an unlimited number of calves and cows and have unlimited space in which to do so. But this is answered in the Brhad-bhagavatamrta
- She could at once perceive that the baby was hiding His unparalleled potencies, which resembled fire covered by ashes. Putana thought, "This child is so powerful that He can destroy the whole universe immediately"
- Since Sukadeva Gosvami is one of the prominent gata-vyalikas, who are freed from all misconceptions, he therefore expresses his own realized perception of Lord Sri Krsna as being the sum total of all perfection, the Personality of Godhead
- Sri Devaki said: My dear Lord, there are different Vedas, some of which describe You (Krsna) as unperceivable through words and the mind. Yet You are the origin of the entire cosmic manifestation - SB 10.3.24
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami said: O best of devotees, most fortunate Pariksit, you have inquired very nicely, for although constantly hearing the pastimes of the Lord (Krsna), you are perceiving His activities to be newer and newer - SB 10.13.1
- The Lord reveals His identity according to the spiritual advancement of the devotee. But one who is not in the line of devotional service can hardly perceive Him simply by calculations and philosophical speculations
- The only process for perceiving Krishna and His name, qualities, form is our sincere service attitude with our senses
- The total material energy never actually enters the creation. Similarly, although You (Krsna) are perceived by our senses because of Your presence, You cannot be perceived by the senses, nor experienced by the mind or words - SB 10.3.15-17
- These energies, the external energy, Krsna says they are separated. "Separated" means you cannot perceive Krsna directly from this energy
- We are not outsiders. Being very dear friends of Srimati Radharani, we can perceive the bodily fragrance of Krsna from a distance
- When one is transcendentally situated, he can perceive Me. This perception is the basis of one's relationship with the Supreme Lord. Now let Me further explain this subject matter
- With our senses we can perceive some things, but not everything; for example, we can use our eyes to see, but not to taste. Consequently, You (Krsna) are beyond perception by the senses - SB 10.3.15-17