Our Vows (Disciples of SP)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Fasting (Disciples of SP) (10 P)
Pages in category "Our Vows (Disciples of SP)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- If we take this vow, that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna..." Naturally Krsna does not take any chop cutlet, so you cannot offer it. Krsna personally says, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- If you make it a vow that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna," that means it is a surrender. You surrender to Krsna, that "My dear Lord, I shall not eat anything which is not offered to You." That's vow. That vow is surrender
- Impress upon them that they are taking vows before Radha Krsna, the spiritual master and the assembled Vaisnavas. It is a serious business
- The boys you have recommended may be initiated. Hold a fire sacrifice and they may vow before the deity, the spiritual master and the fire that they will chant 16 rounds minimum and obey the four regulative principles
- The boys you have recommended may be initiated. Hold a fire sacrifice and they may vow before the deity, the spiritual master and the fire that they will chant minimum 16 rounds daily and follow the four regulative principles. Their names are as follows
- The devotees must bear in mind they are promising to follow four regulative principles & chanting a minimum of 16 rounds of japa daily. Everyone should take very seriously this vow & make steady & sure progress in KC & go back to Godhead in this lifetime
- The initiates as above mentioned are all taking vow before the Deity, the Supersoul within, the devotees, the spiritual master, the fire, and so they are vowing before so many witnesses to keep faithfully these regulative principles
- We are instructing in the class because there are few disciples who have taken vow to learn from me. Otherwise, I have no business to teach the public. The public may come. But actual interest is to teach my disciples
- We have taken the vow to see Krsna or to understand Krsna. We should be very, very serious and do the needful. Then our life will be successful
- When I get married our boys and girls, the boy takes this vow that "I take responsibility of your maintenance throughout your whole life," and the girl promises that "I desire to serve you throughout my whole life"
- You take a vow that "Whenever I shall speak, I shall simply speak, glorifying Krsna, nothing more"
- Your tongue asks you, "Go to the restaurant and eat some nice thing." But if you are a Vaisnava, if you have this vow that "I shall not allow my tongue to eat anything except prasadam," it is already controlled. That means, to control the senses