Category:Our Promises (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Promises (Disciples of SP)"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- I am also asking that they write a statement in all seriousness stating they have not broken promises of first initiation & they will go on steadfastly chanting the prescribed rounds. I am hoping to stop whimsical recommendations for second initiation
- I am hoping that you will fulfill your promise to chant at least 16 good rounds a day and to follow all of the four regulative principles. These things are of the utmost importance
- I am very much thankful for your promise to help me in my missionary activities
- If he repents, "I promised it before my spiritual master, before God, before fire. Now I'm doing this?" that repentance will help him. And if he thinks that "I'm doing it. My spiritual master is not here, let me fall to it," then he is finished
- In court when a person swears to tell the truth he can be punished by perjury if he does not take it seriously and tells a lie, Those who will promise before the deity to follow the rules & regulations of initiated disciples will be punished if they fail
- The ceremony should be observed by chanting Hare Krishna before the fire, offering the clarified butter with the word Saha, and the bride and groom should exchange their garlands before the Lord Krishna deity and promise not to be separated in life
- The devotees must bear in mind they are promising to follow four regulative principles & chanting a minimum of 16 rounds of japa daily. Everyone should take very seriously this vow & make steady & sure progress in KC & go back to Godhead in this lifetime
- They are breaking their promise. Before accepting them, I make him promise. They promise it. If they break, what can I do?
- They promise that three times they will chant gayatri-mantra, but I do not know what they are doing
- They promised before me to follow the principles. If they are not, then they are not allowed to initiate, but if they are actually following, then they are allowed. These things should be raised in our next meeting in Mayapur and decided
- This marriage is serious business and not to be taken lightly. There is no question of separation in Krishna Conscious marriages. Therefore I am asking all those who want to be married that they sign one paper promising that there will be no separation
- When I get married our boys and girls, the boy takes this vow that "I take responsibility of your maintenance throughout your whole life," and the girl promises that "I desire to serve you throughout my whole life"
- When you are initiated, you promise "No illicit sex, no intoxication, no meat-eating, no gambling." And if you do privately all these things, then what kind of man you are? Don't be cheater. Be plain
- When you promise that "We shall not do these things," don't do it again. Then you remain in goodness. That's all. Nobody can disturb you. And if you pollute yourself silently, then this goodness will go on. So this is the warning
- You have made promise when you took initiation that there will be no illicit sex connection. If still you are unable to fulfill that promise to your spiritual master, then what is the use of calling yourself devotee and disciple? That is simply pretending
- You have taken initiation from me, so actually you are obliged to do this. You have promised, therefore there is no choice, you must follow strictly. Otherwise, you are carving your pathway to hell
- Your picture shows you are a very nice boy, promising to become a good Vaisnava in the future. Krishna has sent you for being taken care of by us, so we shall do our best. You also kindly try to follow our instructions