Category:Our Politics (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Politics (Disciples of SP)"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I am very glad to hear that you are keeping active in the political arena
- If they have objection they must lodge it with their GBC, and differences must be discussed openly amongst ourselves, not secret meetings. We are Vaisnava devotees, not politicians
- If you remain pure by following the instructions of your Spiritual Master there is no chance for maya to enter into the program. So I do not think you will find any more these politics at our Boston center or elsewhere
- You all should co-operate and then things will go on very nicely. We should not bring in politics. That is a very nasty thing
- You are right that politics should be avoided. In my personal life I did not participate in the political diplomacy of my god-brothers. I was simply thinking how to fulfill the order of my guru maharaj
- You may stop the political program. It will not benefit our real spiritual position
- You mention there is fighting and making politics in the temple. But that is your previous qualification. That means you could not give up your qualification. You or anyone. So you should be careful not to revive your old qualifications
- You report that Bhagaji is tired of dealing with the politics of ISKCON. Of course as soon as there are a number of men dealing, there are politics, but we still have to execute our duty
- You should make political propagation on the basis of reforming the whole human society. The leaders must be an ideal class of men, with ideal character, free from the four sinful activities
- Your comment is well taken that you have little or no knowledge of the politics. So you remain uninvolved and just continue to simply follow the authorities and concentrate on improving the Deity worship