Our Laziness (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Laziness (Disciples of SP)"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I want to see that you are always busy. Busy-ness. That will give me pleasure. Laziness I don't want. Personally I was never lazy. I did not like laziness
- If we study all these books, to finish them it will take at least twenty-five years. So you are all young men. I request you to engage your time in reading books, in chanting, in Deity worshiping, in going to preach, selling books. Don't be lazy
- It is not Krsna consciousness movement is for the lazy fellow. No. It is meant for the strong man: strong in body, strong in mind, strong in determination. Everything strong, strong in brain
- Krsna consciousness does not mean to keep a set of men lazy, who cannot work. That is not Krsna consciousness. Everyone must work to his capacity. Prescribed duties
- Krsna consciousness means, as Krsna instructs, you must be very, very busy, twenty-four hours. That is Krsna consciousness. Not to become a lazy fellow, eat and sleep. No
- Siddhanta, what is Krsna, if you study from the sastras, then siddhanta boliya citte, don't be lazy in understanding Krsna
- Sleeping is very dangerous. It is to be understood that I am under the clutches of maya, the more we sleep, because the symptom of tamo-guna is laziness and sleep
- So long we are stout and strong and we can work very nicely, the health is quite all right, take advantage of it. It is not Krsna consciousness movement is for the lazy fellow
- The Krsna conscious people, they should not be lazy. They should always remember that death is already there
- The test is within our hand. If during mangala-arati we feel laziness, that means I'm not yet spiritually advanced. And if one feels enthused, "Now it is time for mangala-arati, let me stand up, let me do this," then it is spiritual
- There are two classes men, dhira and adhira. So adhira means busy fool, and dhira means lazy intelligent. But our, this movement is meant both for the dhira and adhira
- They must be engaged twenty-four hours. That is wanted. It is not a lazy free hotel. Anyone lives, he must be engaged twenty-four hours
- To retire from activities is not very good idea for the conditioned soul. I have got very good experience, not only in our country but also in your country, that this tendency of retiring from activities pushes one down to the platform of laziness
- We are not lazy. We are not sleeping. Everybody is busy. Somebody is going to write, somebody is going to type, somebody is going to sell books, somebody is preparing prasadam, somebody is cleansing, somebody is going to sankirtana
- We do not allow any lazy man. He must be engaged. That is Krsna consciousness movement. That is Krsna's order
- We should not be lazy and idle and gossiping. We must fully utilize the intelligence which God has given us, but at the same time, we must completely depend on God. This is called "In God we trust"