Category:Our Instructions (Disciples of SP)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Our Instructions (Disciples of SP)"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- According to Bhagavad-gita, if you don't follow the instruction of Bhagavad-gita, you may be very learned scholar, whatever you write, it is lost. We follow that principle
- Any senior devotee can be an instructor in spiritual subject matters
- As far as possible, we are giving shelter, we are giving prasadam, we are giving instruction, we are giving opportunity to worship Krsna. Why? Because people may take the advantage of the association, Narayana
- I have no objection to your taking Kirtanananda's instruction. There is no harm in going through Kirtanananda
- I know you are a sincere, silent worker, and if it is not too much inconvenient for you, you can send me at least one letter in a fortnight. That will encourage me and I can then give you necessary instructions how to develop
- I very much approve of your traveling widely throughout South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand zone, now you give all of the temple presidents your expert instructions and train them
- If somebody thinks that "I have taken to Krsna consciousness, but I am suffering for so many things," for them or for all of us the instruction is matra-sparsas tu kaunteya sitosna-sukha-duhkha-dah
- If you have received initiation, then you have got the instruction no intoxication. So why do you ask this? That means that you have still addiction to these intoxicants. It was said, and you promised, no intoxication, so why do you think of this?
- If you kindly follow our instruction, our philosophy, and if you surrender yourself to Krsna, your life will be happy
- It is better to take initiation personally and receive instructions before leaving for Africa
- It is folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss -The whole world is in ignorance, so we are giving them wise instruction; they are thinking -These people are crazy men
- It is the duty of the GBC to maintain the devotees, keep them in the highest standard of Krishna Consciousness, and give them all good instruction, and let them go out and preach for making more devotees
- Let them each hear the tape through the right ear, privately and individually, reading the paper and repeating each word. Beforehand you can instruct them how to chant on the fingers. Then you can get the thread on Traidas's body
- Let us concentrate on training our devotees very thoroughly in the knowledge of Krishna Consciousness from our books, from tapes, by discussing always, and in so many ways instruct them in the right propositions
- Not like to dance like cats and dogs with a nice dress. That is not human life. This is the subject matter of Bhagavad-gita, our whole Vedic instruction
- Now both you and your wife simply carry out our instructions for keeping always engaged in Krsna activities according to strict following of the rules and regulations and chant Hare Krsna and be happy
- Now give all the new brahmacaris your best instruction for making spiritual advancement, you are one of my senior disciples, so that much, if you do, that will be the best service
- Take instruction from Bhagavad-gita in this way. Your handwriting is so nice, so by printing such booklets and learning Bhagavad-gita you can then instruct others and Krishna will bless you
- The best way to instruct the initiates is by your own good example
- The principle is that whatever you are instructed by the Caitya Guru internally may be confirmed by the instructor or initiator externally. Then your progress will be complete
- The proposal for selling rooms should be dropped for the time being unless you take instruction from Giriraja how to take contributions from the prospective clients
- This verse (SB 6.12.7) is very instructive for sincere workers in the Krsna consciousness movement. We should not be jubilant in victory or morose in defeat
- We cannot give instruction in other religions but we can very nicely explain the basic principles of religion. So if you take that job in teaching the basic principles of religion, that is very nice, but religion means to abide by the order of God
- We have to do something, so one man requires little training. But whatever capacity he has got, he is posted, so immediate change, that is not very good management. Let him be reformed and whatever inability he has got, he should be instructed
- You know how the things are taken in India so be yourself very careful to always avoid these things and instruct others how to do it also
- Your confidence to do whatever you are instructed by the Spiritual Master is very encouraging. Yes, this is the method of the Vedic injunction, staunch faith in Spiritual Master and Krsna makes one perfect in spiritual understanding
- Your picture shows you are a very nice boy, promising to become a good Vaisnava in the future. Krishna has sent you for being taken care of by us, so we shall do our best. You also kindly try to follow our instructions